MX23RW : Friday, May 24 00:32:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 30
Oct 21, 2023 at 8am UK
EDION Stadium

Hiroshima
0 - 0
Cerezo

FT

Jonjic (50'), Maikuma (71')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Cerezo Osaka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hiroshima 3-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, September 30 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Cerezo 0-2 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, September 30 at 10am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win with a probability of 50.42%. A draw had a probability of 25.1% and a win for Cerezo Osaka had a probability of 24.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sanfrecce Hiroshima win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.62%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.48%) and 2-0 (9.23%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.93%), while for a Cerezo Osaka win it was 0-1 (7.51%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
Sanfrecce HiroshimaDrawCerezo Osaka
50.42% (-0.109 -0.11) 25.09% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 24.49% (0.126 0.13)
Both teams to score 51.06% (0.185 0.19)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.53% (0.178 0.18)51.47% (-0.178 -0.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.72% (0.154 0.15)73.28% (-0.15300000000001 -0.15)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.57% (0.025999999999996 0.03)20.42% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.13% (0.040999999999997 0.04)52.87% (-0.041000000000004 -0.04)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.17% (0.211 0.21)35.83% (-0.211 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.39% (0.217 0.22)72.61% (-0.21599999999999 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima 50.41%
    Cerezo Osaka 24.49%
    Draw 25.09%
Sanfrecce HiroshimaDrawCerezo Osaka
1-0 @ 11.62% (-0.07 -0.07)
2-1 @ 9.48% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 9.23% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-1 @ 5.02% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-0 @ 4.89% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.58% (0.018 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.99% (0.0029999999999999 0)
4-0 @ 1.94% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.02% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 50.41%
1-1 @ 11.93%
0-0 @ 7.32% (-0.052 -0.05)
2-2 @ 4.86% (0.029000000000001 0.03)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.51% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.12% (0.032 0.03)
0-2 @ 3.85% (0.016 0.02)
1-3 @ 2.1% (0.023 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.66% (0.019 0.02)
0-3 @ 1.32% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 24.49%

Head to Head
Apr 29, 2023 6am
Gameweek 10
Cerezo
0-1
Hiroshima
Vieira (90+3')
Aug 27, 2022 11am
Gameweek 27
Cerezo
0-3
Hiroshima

Matsuda (90+1')
Chajima (25'), Matsumoto (81'), Soteriou (90+10')
Nogami (41')
Jun 18, 2022 11am
Gameweek 17
Hiroshima
2-1
Cerezo
Notsuda (79'), Vieira (85' pen.)
Shiotani (24')
Mendes (54')
Toriumi (36')
Sep 22, 2021 11am
Gameweek 32
Hiroshima
0-1
Cerezo

Vieira (37')
Shindo (55')
Takagi (89'), Nishikawa (90+4')
May 23, 2021 7am
Gameweek 15
Cerezo
1-2
Hiroshima
Sakamoto (76'), Matsuda (81')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Machida Zelvia15102325111432
2Vissel KobeVissel Kobe1592424111329
3Kashima AntlersKashima Antlers159242417729
4Gamba OsakaGamba Osaka157441411325
5Nagoya GrampusNagoya Grampus158161816225
6Urawa Red DiamondsUrawa157352520524
7Cerezo OsakaCerezo156542117423
8FC Tokyo156542624223
9Sanfrecce HiroshimaHiroshima1457225141122
10Kashiwa ReysolReysol145631616021
11Avispa Fukuoka154741316-319
12Tokyo Verdy153932023-318
13Yokohama F MarinosYokohama134541818017
14Kawasaki FrontaleKawasaki154472223-116
15Albirex Niigata154471823-516
16Jubilo Iwata154381922-315
17Sagan Tosu154292127-614
18Shonan BellmareShonan Bellmare153572027-714
19Consadole SapporoConsadole152581328-1511
20Kyoto Sanga1523101129-189


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!