MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 19:33:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Morecambe
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Crewe Alexandra
League Two | Gameweek 36
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Alexandra Stadium
Morecambe

Crewe
2 - 3
Morecambe

Nevitt (18'), Tracey (49')
Adebisi (25'), Demetriou (58')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Adams (69'), Slew (74'), Rawson (83')
Stokes (58'), Senior (68'), Hiwula (72')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Crewe Alexandra and Morecambe.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Notts County 1-3 Crewe
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Morecambe 1-1 Grimsby Town
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Crewe Alexandra win with a probability of 46.09%. A win for Morecambe had a probability of 29.7% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Crewe Alexandra win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.86%) and 2-0 (7.3%). The likeliest Morecambe win was 1-2 (7.21%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.3%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 2.5% likelihood.

Result
Crewe AlexandraDrawMorecambe
46.09% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05) 24.21% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01) 29.7% (0.058 0.06)
Both teams to score 58.17% (0.076999999999998 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.89% (0.083999999999996 0.08)44.1% (-0.083999999999996 -0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.51% (0.082000000000001 0.08)66.48% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)
Crewe Alexandra Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.71% (0.015000000000001 0.02)19.29% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.97% (0.024000000000001 0.02)51.03% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Morecambe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.07% (0.082999999999998 0.08)27.93% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.45% (0.105 0.1)63.55% (-0.104 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Crewe Alexandra 46.09%
    Morecambe 29.7%
    Draw 24.2%
Crewe AlexandraDrawMorecambe
2-1 @ 9.31% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-0 @ 8.86% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.3% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-1 @ 5.11%
3-0 @ 4% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.26% (0.0079999999999996 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.1%
4-0 @ 1.65% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.34% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 46.09%
1-1 @ 11.3% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.93% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.39% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.38% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 7.21% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-1 @ 6.87% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.38% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 3.07% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.52% (0.01 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.86% (0.006 0.01)
1-4 @ 0.98% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.81%
Total : 29.7%

Head to Head
Dec 29, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 25
Morecambe
1-2
Crewe
Leigh (36')
Porter (52'), Murphy (58')
Adebisi (42'), Murphy (59')
Sep 21, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 6
Crewe
1-3
Morecambe
Mandron (49')
Phillips (8'), Gnahoua (28', 85')
Cooney (40'), McLoughlin (79'), Stockton (80')
Feb 29, 2020 3pm
Gameweek 36
Morecambe
1-1
Crewe
Wildig (68')
Wildig (55')
Phillips (90')
Ng (47')
Nov 23, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 19
Crewe
5-0
Morecambe
Finney (22', 90'), Lowery (31'), Kirk (38'), Wintle (58')

Lavelle (34')
Jan 5, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 27
Morecambe
2-2
Crewe
Tutte (63'), Ellison (84')
Oates (55'), Mandeville (75'), Cranston (90')
Jones (27'), Porter (90' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
3Mansfield TownMansfield432213885444179
4MK Dons442281474611374
5Crewe AlexandraCrewe441913126861770
6BarrowBarrow421813115748967
7Crawley TownCrawley43205186864465
8Doncaster RoversDoncaster43197176363064
9Gillingham44189174353-1063
10AFC Wimbledon4416141457471062
11Walsall431711156464062
12Harrogate TownHarrogate441711165562-762
13Bradford CityBradford431612155255-360
14Notts County43177198680658
15Morecambe44179186376-1357
16Newport CountyNewport44167216171-1055
17Tranmere RoversTranmere44166226364-154
18Accrington StanleyAccrington43159195664-854
19Swindon TownSwindon431411187376-353
20Salford City441211216380-1747
21Grimsby Town431016175570-1546
22Colchester UnitedColchester421011215574-1941
23Sutton UnitedSutton44913225378-2540
24Forest Green RoversForest Green4499264177-3636


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!