MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 09:06:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
AFC Wimbledon
Accrington Stanley
Barrow
Bradford City
Colchester United
Crawley Town
Crewe Alexandra
Doncaster Rovers
Forest Green Rovers
Gillingham
Grimsby Town
Harrogate Town
MK Dons
Mansfield Town
Newport County
Notts County
Salford City
Stockport County
Sutton United
Swindon Town
Tranmere Rovers
Walsall
Wrexham AFC
Tranmere Rovers
League Two | Gameweek 36
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Prenton Park
Sutton United

Tranmere
1 - 0
Sutton

Apter (87')
Jennings (15'), Walker (16'), Saunders (37')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Adom-Malaki (15'), Lakin (65'), Coley (69')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Tranmere Rovers and Sutton United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Swindon 3-1 Tranmere
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Notts County 3-4 Sutton
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in League Two

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tranmere Rovers win with a probability of 49.9%. A win for Sutton United had a probability of 26.3% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tranmere Rovers win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.43%) and 2-0 (8.11%). The likeliest Sutton United win was 1-2 (6.61%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.16%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Tranmere Rovers would win this match.

Result
Tranmere RoversDrawSutton United
49.9% (0.074000000000005 0.07) 23.8% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02) 26.3% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
Both teams to score 56.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.46% (0.026000000000003 0.03)44.54% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.09% (0.025999999999996 0.03)66.91% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Tranmere Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.07% (0.039999999999992 0.04)17.93% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.25% (0.066000000000003 0.07)48.75% (-0.064 -0.06)
Sutton United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.39% (-0.029000000000011 -0.03)30.61% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.16% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)66.84% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Tranmere Rovers 49.9%
    Sutton United 26.3%
    Draw 23.79%
Tranmere RoversDrawSutton United
2-1 @ 9.6% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.43% (0.0010000000000012 0)
2-0 @ 8.11% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
3-1 @ 5.5% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.64% (0.012 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.25% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-1 @ 2.36% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 2% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.4% (0.0029999999999999 0)
Other @ 3.61%
Total : 49.9%
1-1 @ 11.16% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.68% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-0 @ 5.49% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.28%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.79%
1-2 @ 6.61% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
0-1 @ 6.5% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.85% (-0.01 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.61% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.24% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 1.52% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 26.3%

Head to Head
Nov 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Sutton
1-1
Tranmere
John (88')
Smith (45+1'), Coley (82')
Goodliffe (17' og.)
Wood (66')
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 26
Tranmere
2-2
Sutton
Hawkes (39'), Hemmings (58')
Smith (11', 61')
Oct 8, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 14
Sutton
0-2
Tranmere
Hemmings (19' pen.), Lewis (45+4')
Mar 19, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 38
Sutton
1-1
Tranmere
Goodliffe (15')
Hawkes (68')
Nevitt (47')
Nov 13, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 16
Tranmere
0-1
Sutton
Olaofe (71')
Goodliffe (66'), Bennett (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
2Mansfield TownMansfield442313887454282
4MK Dons442281474611374
5Crewe AlexandraCrewe441913126861770
6BarrowBarrow431814115849968
7Crawley TownCrawley44206186965466
8Walsall441811156665165
9Doncaster RoversDoncaster43197176363064
10Gillingham44189174353-1063
11AFC Wimbledon4416141457471062
12Harrogate TownHarrogate441711165562-762
13Bradford CityBradford431612155255-360
14Notts County44177208885358
15Morecambe44179186376-1357
16Newport CountyNewport44167216171-1055
17Tranmere RoversTranmere44166226364-154
18Accrington StanleyAccrington44159205766-954
19Swindon TownSwindon441411197478-453
20Salford City441211216380-1747
21Grimsby Town441016185572-1746
22Colchester UnitedColchester431111215774-1744
23Sutton UnitedSutton44913225378-2540
24Forest Green RoversForest Green4499264177-3636


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!