MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 18:42:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Angers
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 27
Mar 4, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Stade Raymond Kopa
AC Ajaccio

Angers
3 - 1
Ajaccio

Abdelli (28' pen.), Lepaul (87'), Diony (90+4')
El Melali (59')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ibayi (38')
Soumano (64'), Sakhi (81')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Angers and Ajaccio.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Caen 2-0 Angers
Monday, February 26 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 0-0 Amiens
Saturday, February 24 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Angers win with a probability of 48.03%. A draw had a probability of 27.1% and a win for Ajaccio had a probability of 24.86%.

The most likely scoreline for an Angers win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.57%) and 2-1 (8.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.64%), while for an Ajaccio win it was 0-1 (9%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Angers would win this match.

Result
AngersDrawAjaccio
48.03% (0.999 1) 27.11% (0.032 0.03) 24.86% (-1.03 -1.03)
Both teams to score 45.66% (-0.931 -0.93)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.3% (-0.762 -0.76)58.7% (0.763 0.76)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.77% (-0.597 -0.6)79.23% (0.598 0.6)
Angers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.48% (0.139 0.14)24.52% (-0.138 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.01% (0.19600000000001 0.2)58.99% (-0.195 -0.2)
Ajaccio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.49% (-1.346 -1.35)39.51% (1.347 1.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.8% (-1.271 -1.27)76.2% (1.272 1.27)
Score Analysis
    Angers 48.02%
    Ajaccio 24.86%
    Draw 27.11%
AngersDrawAjaccio
1-0 @ 13.61% (0.44 0.44)
2-0 @ 9.57% (0.348 0.35)
2-1 @ 8.89% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-0 @ 4.48% (0.181 0.18)
3-1 @ 4.16% (0.018 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.93% (-0.063 -0.06)
4-0 @ 1.58% (0.07 0.07)
4-1 @ 1.46% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 48.02%
1-1 @ 12.64% (-0.049999999999999 -0.05)
0-0 @ 9.69% (0.277 0.28)
2-2 @ 4.13% (-0.152 -0.15)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 27.11%
0-1 @ 9% (-0.069000000000001 -0.07)
1-2 @ 5.87% (-0.241 -0.24)
0-2 @ 4.18% (-0.189 -0.19)
1-3 @ 1.82% (-0.145 -0.15)
0-3 @ 1.29% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-3 @ 1.28% (-0.096 -0.1)
Other @ 1.42%
Total : 24.86%

How you voted: Angers vs Ajaccio

Angers
44.4%
Draw
33.3%
Ajaccio
22.2%
9
Head to Head
Dec 2, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 16
Ajaccio
1-1
Angers
Jacob (28')
Campanini (36'), Chanot (64'), Marchetti (76')
El Melali (42')
Hountondji (66')
Feb 1, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 21
Angers
1-2
Ajaccio
Sima (13')
Soumano (65'), El Idrissy (90+4')
Dec 28, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 16
Ajaccio
1-0
Angers
Belaili (40' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre331710659342561
2Angers33177949361358
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne331761041261557
4Paris FCParis FC33141094336752
5Rodez AFRodez AF33131195546950
6PauPau33131195346750
7Laval331310103738-149
8Caen33146134341248
9GuingampGuingamp331211103832647
10Grenoble331112103835345
11Ajaccio33129123336-345
12AmiensAmiens33101492831-344
13Bastia33128133641-543
14Bordeaux33119133945-641
15DunkerqueDunkerque33118143144-1341
16Annecy33109144042-239
17Troyes33811143745-835
18Concarneau3398163245-1335
19Quevilly33615124346-333
20Valenciennes33211202050-3017


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!