MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 15:51:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 46
Apr 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
Croft Park

Blyth Spartans
1 - 5
Brackley Town

Deverdics (61' pen.)
FT(HT: 0-4)
Roberts (9', 14'), Newton (25', 32'), Turner (76')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Blyth Spartans and Brackley Town.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Scunthorpe 5-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 3-1 Chester
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 52.59%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 23%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.64%) and 0-2 (9.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.61%), while for a Blyth Spartans win it was 1-0 (6.99%). The actual scoreline of 1-5 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Brackley Town would win this match.

Result
Blyth SpartansDrawBrackley Town
23% (-0.094999999999999 -0.09) 24.41% (0.158 0.16) 52.59% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Both teams to score 51.49% (-0.596 -0.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.9% (-0.735 -0.73)50.1% (0.738 0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.93% (-0.658 -0.66)72.07% (0.65899999999999 0.66)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.57% (-0.496 -0.5)36.42% (0.498 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.79% (-0.504 -0.5)73.21% (0.506 0.51)
Brackley Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.99% (-0.303 -0.3)19.01% (0.304 0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.43% (-0.505 -0.5)50.57% (0.508 0.51)
Score Analysis
    Blyth Spartans 23%
    Brackley Town 52.58%
    Draw 24.41%
Blyth SpartansDrawBrackley Town
1-0 @ 6.99% (0.114 0.11)
2-1 @ 5.86% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 3.53% (0.011 0.01)
3-1 @ 1.97% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.64% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-0 @ 1.19% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 23%
1-1 @ 11.61% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 6.92% (0.204 0.2)
2-2 @ 4.87% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.036 -0.04)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 24.41%
0-1 @ 11.49% (0.23 0.23)
1-2 @ 9.64% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-2 @ 9.54% (0.1 0.1)
1-3 @ 5.33% (-0.068 -0.07)
0-3 @ 5.28% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-3 @ 2.69% (-0.072 -0.07)
1-4 @ 2.21% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-4 @ 2.19% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.12% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 52.58%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 18
Brackley Town
1-1
Blyth Spartans
Bates (4')
Hooper (82')
Mar 18, 2023 3pm
Nov 26, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 20
Blyth Spartans
1-1
Brackley Town
Lees (90')
Armson (63')
Apr 30, 2022 3pm
Sep 4, 2021 3pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!