MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 11:03:50| >> :300:86500:86500:
National League North | Gameweek 33
Mar 19, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Croft Park

Blyth Spartans
3 - 2
Buxton

Siziba (29', 52'), Deverdics (55' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-1)
Shiels (45+2'), Kirby (90+4' pen.)
Coverage of the National League North clash between Blyth Spartans and Buxton.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Southport 2-3 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 0-2 South Shields
Saturday, March 16 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Buxton win with a probability of 48.27%. A win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 26.64% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Buxton win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.4%) and 0-2 (8.51%). The likeliest Blyth Spartans win was 1-0 (7.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.92%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood.

Result
Blyth SpartansDrawBuxton
26.64% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 25.09% (0.186 0.19) 48.27% (-0.182 -0.18)
Both teams to score 53.03% (-0.598 -0.6)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.16% (-0.783 -0.78)49.83% (0.771 0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.16% (-0.702 -0.7)71.83% (0.693 0.69)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.85% (-0.42399999999999 -0.42)33.14% (0.413 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.25% (-0.469 -0.47)69.74% (0.459 0.46)
Buxton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.32% (-0.39500000000001 -0.4)20.67% (0.385 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.74% (-0.62 -0.62)53.25% (0.61 0.61)
Score Analysis
    Blyth Spartans 26.64%
    Buxton 48.27%
    Draw 25.08%
Blyth SpartansDrawBuxton
1-0 @ 7.57% (0.151 0.15)
2-1 @ 6.59% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4.18% (0.036 0.04)
3-1 @ 2.42% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.91% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-0 @ 1.54% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 26.64%
1-1 @ 11.92% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.85% (0.212 0.21)
2-2 @ 5.19% (-0.079 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.08%
0-1 @ 10.8% (0.21 0.21)
1-2 @ 9.4% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-2 @ 8.51% (0.065 0.06)
1-3 @ 4.94% (-0.077 -0.08)
0-3 @ 4.47% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.73% (-0.074 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.95% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-4 @ 1.76% (-0.029 -0.03)
2-4 @ 1.08% (-0.043 -0.04)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 48.27%

How you voted: Blyth Spartans vs Buxton

Blyth Spartans
0.0%
Draw
60.0%
Buxton
40.0%
5
Head to Head
Aug 26, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Buxton
3-0
Blyth Spartans
Osborne (35', 90+4'), Wright (37')
Jan 28, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 30
Blyth Spartans
0-3
Buxton
Osborne (36'), Jackson (57', 84')
Aug 27, 2022 3pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!