MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 12:07:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Weymouth
National League South | Gameweek 29
Feb 27, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Bob Lucas Stadium

Weymouth
3 - 3
St Albans City

Goodship (18'), Bakrin (85'), Rowan (89')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Jeffers (26', 28'), Banton (90+5')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Weymouth and St Albans City.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Weymouth 2-4 Hampton
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: St Albans City 1-1 Welling United
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Albans City win with a probability of 47.35%. A win for Weymouth had a probability of 29.54% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Albans City win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.64%) and 0-2 (6.81%). The likeliest Weymouth win was 2-1 (7.14%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.44%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
WeymouthDrawSt Albans City
29.54% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04) 23.1% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02) 47.35% (0.052999999999997 0.05)
Both teams to score 62% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.98% (0.061 0.06)39.02% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.65% (0.063000000000002 0.06)61.34% (-0.064 -0.06)
Weymouth Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)25.48% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.68% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)60.32% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
St Albans City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.2% (0.045000000000002 0.05)16.8% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.23% (0.076999999999998 0.08)46.76% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    Weymouth 29.54%
    St Albans City 47.35%
    Draw 23.1%
WeymouthDrawSt Albans City
2-1 @ 7.14% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.85% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-0 @ 4% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.25% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 2.9% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 1.82% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.11%
4-2 @ 0.99% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 29.54%
1-1 @ 10.44% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.37% (0.0029999999999992 0)
0-0 @ 4.28% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.73% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.29%
Total : 23.1%
1-2 @ 9.31% (0.0019999999999989 0)
0-1 @ 7.64% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.81% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 5.54% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.05% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 3.79% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
1-4 @ 2.47% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.81% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.69% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 4.26%
Total : 47.35%

Head to Head
Aug 5, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 1
St Albans City
2-1
Weymouth
Fage (35'), Rasulo (54')
Bearwish (75')
Feb 18, 2023 3pm
Nov 8, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
St Albans City
3-2
Weymouth
Jeffers (20', 34'), Weiss (79')
Willson (59'), Bearwish (89')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil46298981483395
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City4624121076433384
3Worthing4626614104723284
4Maidstone UnitedMaidstone4624111172522083
5Braintree TownBraintree4623121164422281
6Bath City4620141269511874
7Aveley462110156861773
8Farnborough TownFarnborough462012147667972
9Hampton & RichmondHampton462012146157472
10St Albans CitySt Albans City462081877671068
11Slough TownSlough4617151481691266
12Chippenham TownChippenham461614166262062
13Weston-super-MareWeston46178216674-859
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels461513186566-158
15Weymouth461317166064-456
16Truro CityTruro City461510215867-955
17Welling UnitedWelling United461218165671-1554
18Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd46197207376-353
19Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne461410225374-2152
20Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.461311225571-1650
21DartfordDartford461210245675-1946
22Taunton TownTaunton Town461016204471-2746
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville46107295292-4037
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic46415274077-3727


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!