MX23RW : Sunday, May 26 14:03:25| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 20
Feb 9, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadion Miejski

Ruch Chorzow
0 - 1
Legia


Feliks (28')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Gual (56')
Augustyniak (1')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Ruch Chorzow and Legia Warsaw.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: LKS Lodz 1-1 Ruch Chorzow
Sunday, December 17 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Cracovia 2-0 Legia
Wednesday, December 20 at 6pm in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Legia Warsaw win with a probability of 47.56%. A win for Ruch Chorzow had a probability of 26.75% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Legia Warsaw win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.26%) and 0-2 (8.66%). The likeliest Ruch Chorzow win was 1-0 (8.06%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Legia Warsaw in this match.

Result
Ruch ChorzowDrawLegia Warsaw
26.75% (0.055 0.05) 25.69% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 47.56% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
Both teams to score 51.28% (-0.036999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.81% (-0.07 -0.07)52.19% (0.075000000000003 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.1% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)73.9% (0.064000000000007 0.06)
Ruch Chorzow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.69% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)34.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.99% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)71.01% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Legia Warsaw Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.05% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)21.94% (0.065999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.77% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)55.23% (0.102 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Ruch Chorzow 26.75%
    Legia Warsaw 47.55%
    Draw 25.68%
Ruch ChorzowDrawLegia Warsaw
1-0 @ 8.06% (0.025 0.03)
2-1 @ 6.53% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.31% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.33% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.77% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 1.54% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.22%
Total : 26.75%
1-1 @ 12.21% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.53% (0.022 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.96% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 25.68%
0-1 @ 11.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.26% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.66% (-0.0089999999999986 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.68% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 4.38% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.51% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.78% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.66% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.95% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 47.55%

How you voted: Ruch Chorzow vs Legia

Ruch Chorzow
0.0%
Draw
20.0%
Legia Warsaw
80.0%
5
Head to Head
Aug 6, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 3
Legia
3-0
Ruch Chorzow
Gual (19'), Pekhart (43'), Pesqueira (68')
Celhaka (8'), Jedrzejczyk (45+1'), Pesqueira (77')

Michalski (27'), Szywacz (59'), Sadlok (90+2')
Kasolik (23')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia34189777453263
2Slask Wroclaw34189750311963
3Legia WarsawLegia341611751391259
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin341671159382155
5Lech Poznan34141194741653
6Gornik ZabrzeGornik34158114541453
7Rakow CzestochowaRakow3414101054391552
8Zaglebie Lubin34138134350-747
9Widzew Lodz34137144546-146
10Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice3491693835343
11Stal Mielec341110134248-643
12Puszcza Niepolomice34913123949-1040
13KS CracoviaCracovia34815114546-139
14Korona Kielce34814124044-438
15Radomiak Radom34108164158-1738
16Warta Poznan34910153343-1037
17Ruch Chorzow34614144055-1532
18LKS Lodz3466223475-4124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!