MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 01:35:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 12, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Leigh Sports Village Stadium

Man Utd U21s
0 - 3
Liverpool U21s


Bennett (52')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kone-Doherty (23'), Gordon (65'), Danns (77')
Miles (35')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Manchester United Under-21s and Liverpool Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Man Utd U21s 1-1 Brighton U21s
Monday, April 8 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Blackburn U21s 1-0 Liverpool U21s
Saturday, April 6 at 12pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool Under-21s win with a probability of 49.91%. A win for Manchester United Under-21s had a probability of 29.7% and a draw had a probability of 20.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.16%) and 2-3 (5.19%). The likeliest Manchester United Under-21s win was 2-1 (6.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.6%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 3.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Liverpool Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Manchester United Under-21sDrawLiverpool Under-21s
29.7% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 20.39% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 49.91% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Both teams to score 72.47% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
74.53% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)25.47% (0.0040000000000013 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
54.47% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)45.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Manchester United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)18.56% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.18% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)49.82% (0.012 0.01)
Liverpool Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.98%11.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.68%35.31% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United Under-21s 29.7%
    Liverpool Under-21s 49.91%
    Draw 20.39%
Manchester United Under-21sDrawLiverpool Under-21s
2-1 @ 6.4%
3-2 @ 3.96% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-1 @ 3.59% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 3.44%
2-0 @ 2.9% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.67% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-0 @ 1.63%
4-1 @ 1.51% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-3 @ 1.23% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.38%
Total : 29.7%
1-1 @ 7.6% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 7.05% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-3 @ 2.91% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-0 @ 2.04%
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 20.39%
1-2 @ 8.38% (0.0010000000000012 0)
1-3 @ 6.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 5.19%
0-2 @ 4.97% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 4.51% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 3.66% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 3.4% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 2.86% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-4 @ 2.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-4 @ 1.61%
1-5 @ 1.5% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-5 @ 1.26%
Other @ 4.4%
Total : 49.91%

Head to Head
Jan 14, 2023 5pm
Sep 3, 2022 2pm
Liverpool U21s
2-2
Man Utd U21s
Cain (36'), Clark (60')
Clark (69'), Stewart (69'), Chambers (76')
Hansen-Aaroen (50'), McNeill (56' pen.)
Murray (45+1'), Iqbal (69'), Garnacho (90')
Mar 9, 2018 7pm
Oct 23, 2017 7pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
2pm
Ruud
Tsitsipas
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!