MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 01:08:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Jan 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
Leigh Sports Village Stadium

Man Utd U21s
4 - 2
Norwich U21s

Mather (11', 20', 26', 59')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Aboh (44'), Manning (76')
Brooke (19'), Montoia (90+3')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Manchester United Under-21s and Norwich City Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Norwich U21s 3-4 Wolves U21s
Friday, January 12 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United Under-21s win with a probability of 41.89%. A win for Norwich City Under-21s had a probability of 36.92% and a draw had a probability of 21.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Manchester United Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (5.19%) and 3-2 (4.79%). The likeliest Norwich City Under-21s win was 1-2 (7.38%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.99%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 2.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Manchester United Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Manchester United Under-21sDrawNorwich City Under-21s
41.89% (-0.146 -0.15) 21.19% (0.056999999999999 0.06) 36.92% (0.089999999999996 0.09)
Both teams to score 72.51% (-0.21299999999999 -0.21)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
73.42% (-0.277 -0.28)26.58% (0.278 0.28)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
53.05% (-0.356 -0.36)46.95% (0.356 0.36)
Manchester United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.1% (-0.163 -0.16)13.91% (0.164 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.66% (-0.326 -0.33)41.34% (0.32700000000001 0.33)
Norwich City Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.22% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)15.78% (0.087 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.09% (-0.162 -0.16)44.91% (0.163 0.16)
Score Analysis
    Manchester United Under-21s 41.89%
    Norwich City Under-21s 36.92%
    Draw 21.19%
Manchester United Under-21sDrawNorwich City Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.89% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.19% (-0.019 -0.02)
3-2 @ 4.79% (-0.032 -0.03)
1-0 @ 4.33% (0.05 0.05)
2-0 @ 4.27% (0.023 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.81% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2.56% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-2 @ 2.36% (-0.03 -0.03)
4-3 @ 1.45% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.39% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.01% (-0.016 -0.02)
5-2 @ 0.93% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 2.93%
Total : 41.89%
1-1 @ 7.99% (0.067 0.07)
2-2 @ 7.28% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-3 @ 2.95% (-0.028 -0.03)
0-0 @ 2.19% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 21.19%
1-2 @ 7.38% (0.040999999999999 0.04)
1-3 @ 4.54% (0.011 0.01)
2-3 @ 4.48% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-1 @ 4.05% (0.058 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.74% (0.042 0.04)
0-3 @ 2.3% (0.019 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.1% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-4 @ 2.07% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-4 @ 1.36% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.06% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.83%
Total : 36.92%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!