MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 07:27:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Wolves logo
Premier League | Gameweek 24
Feb 10, 2024 at 3pm UK
Molineux Stadium
Brentford logo

Wolves
0 - 2
Brentford


Frazer (70'), Lemina (88')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Norgaard (35'), Toney (77')
Flekken (60'), Jensen (68'), Janelt (81')

The Match

Match Report

Christian Norgaard and Ivan Toney score the goals as Brentford record a 2-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux in the Premier League.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Brentford, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolverhampton Wanderers win with a probability of 40.41%. A win for Brentford had a probability of 34.6% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.73%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.64%) and 2-0 (6.42%). The likeliest Brentford win was 1-2 (7.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.73%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
Wolverhampton WanderersDrawBrentford
40.41% (0.123 0.12) 24.98% (0.0060000000000002 0.01) 34.6% (-0.133 -0.13)
Both teams to score 57.52% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.15% (-0.058 -0.06)45.84% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.84% (-0.055 -0.05)68.16% (0.051999999999992 0.05)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.41% (0.034000000000006 0.03)22.59% (-0.038 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.81% (0.055999999999997 0.06)56.19% (-0.058 -0.06)
Brentford Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.3% (-0.104 -0.1)25.7% (0.101 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.38% (-0.142 -0.14)60.62% (0.13800000000001 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Wolverhampton Wanderers 40.41%
    Brentford 34.6%
    Draw 24.98%
Wolverhampton WanderersDrawBrentford
2-1 @ 8.73% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.64% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-0 @ 6.42% (0.029000000000001 0.03)
3-1 @ 4.33% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.19% (0.018 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.94% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 1.61% (0.006 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.19% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.09% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 40.41%
1-1 @ 11.73% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.93% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.8% (0.013 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.33% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.98%
1-2 @ 7.97% (-0.018999999999999 -0.02)
0-1 @ 7.89% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
0-2 @ 5.36% (-0.019 -0.02)
1-3 @ 3.61% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.69% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.43% (-0.016 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.23% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-4 @ 0.91% (-0.007 -0.01)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 34.6%

How you voted: Wolves vs Brentford

Wolverhampton Wanderers
73.4%
Draw
17.4%
Brentford
9.2%
109
Head to Head
Jan 16, 2024 7.30pm
Third Round Replays
Wolves
3-2
Brentford
Semedo (36'), Frazer (72'), Cunha (105+5' pen.)
Kilman (115')
Collins (13'), Maupay (52')
Peart-Harris (86')
Jan 5, 2024 7.15pm
Third Round
Brentford
1-1
Wolves
Maupay (41')
Damsgaard (27'), Roerslev (37'), Lewis-Potter (90+4')
Doyle (64')
Bueno (81'), Semedo (90+5')
Gomes (9')
Dec 27, 2023 7.30pm
Gameweek 19
Brentford
1-4
Wolves
Wissa (16')
Norgaard (43')
Lemina (13'), Hee-chan (14', 28'), Bellegarde (79')
Kilman (54')
Apr 15, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 31
Wolves
2-0
Brentford
Costa (27'), Hee-chan (69')
Oct 29, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 14
Brentford
1-1
Wolves
Mee (50')
Neves (52')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!