MX23RW : Monday, May 27 23:07:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Brighton logo
Premier League | Gameweek 21
Jan 22, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
Wolves logo

Brighton
0 - 0
Wolves


Webster (82')
FT

Cunha (45+2'), Dawson (54'), Kilman (73'), Gomes (90+2')

The Match

Match Report

Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers share the spoils in a lively 0-0 Premier League draw at the American Express Stadium on Monday night.

Team News

Wolverhampton Wanderers make three changes for Monday's Premier League fixture at Brighton & Hove Albion.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Premier League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 66.1%. A draw had a probability of 19.1% and a win for Wolverhampton Wanderers had a probability of 14.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.84%) and 1-0 (9.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.95%), while for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win it was 1-2 (4.19%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.3% likelihood.

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawWolverhampton Wanderers
66.1% (0.318 0.32) 19.1% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1) 14.79% (-0.223 -0.22)
Both teams to score 54.06% (-0.244 -0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.67% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)39.32% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.33% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)61.66% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.92% (0.069999999999993 0.07)11.08% (-0.074 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.55% (0.15900000000001 0.16)35.45% (-0.16099999999999 -0.16)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.79% (-0.324 -0.32)39.2% (0.32 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.08% (-0.303 -0.3)75.91% (0.301 0.3)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 66.1%
    Wolverhampton Wanderers 14.79%
    Draw 19.1%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawWolverhampton Wanderers
2-0 @ 10.51% (0.08 0.08)
2-1 @ 9.84% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.55% (0.044 0.04)
3-0 @ 7.71% (0.081 0.08)
3-1 @ 7.22% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
4-0 @ 4.24% (0.058 0.06)
4-1 @ 3.97% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.38% (-0.023 -0.02)
5-0 @ 1.87% (0.031 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.86% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.75% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 66.1%
1-1 @ 8.95% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.61% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-0 @ 4.34% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.017 -0.02)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 19.1%
1-2 @ 4.19% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
0-1 @ 4.07% (-0.029 -0.03)
0-2 @ 1.9% (-0.03 -0.03)
2-3 @ 1.44% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.31% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 14.79%

How you voted: Brighton vs Wolves

Brighton & Hove Albion
64.5%
Draw
19.8%
Wolverhampton Wanderers
15.7%
197
Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 2
Wolves
1-4
Brighton
Hee-chan (61')
Dawson (17'), Hee-chan (63'), Nunes (76'), Kilman (88')
Nunes (90+5')
Mitoma (15'), Estupinan (46'), March (51', 55')
Gross (8'), Milner (18'), Enciso (19'), Estupinan (60'), Pedro (64'), Webster (90+5')
Apr 29, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 34
Brighton
6-0
Wolves
Undav (6', 66'), Gross (13', 26'), Welbeck (39', 48')
Nov 5, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 15
Wolves
2-3
Brighton
Guedes (12'), Neves (35' pen.)
Lallana (10'), Mitoma (44'), Gross (83')
Apr 30, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 35
Wolves
0-3
Brighton

Coady (21'), Hee-chan (72')
Mac Allister (42' pen.), Trossard (70'), Bissouma (86')
Cucurella (60')
Dec 15, 2021 7.30pm
Gameweek 17
Brighton
0-1
Wolves

Bissouma (69'), Burn (90+1')
Saiss (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38287396346291
2Arsenal38285591296289
3Liverpool382410486414582
4Aston Villa382081076611568
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs382061274611366
6Chelsea381891177631463
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381861485622360
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd38186145758-160
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham381410146074-1452
10Crystal Palace381310155758-149
11Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381212145562-748
12Bournemouth38139165467-1348
13Fulham38138175561-647
14Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38137185065-1546
15Everton38139164051-1140
16Brentford38109195665-939
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3899204967-1832
RLuton TownLuton3868245285-3326
RBurnley3859244178-3724
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd38372835104-6916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!