MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 17:36:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 37
Apr 28, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadio Carlos Belmonte
Eibar logo

Albacete
vs.
Eibar

Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Albacete and Eibar.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Espanyol 2-1 Albacete
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Albacete vs. Tenerife
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Tenerife 2-1 Eibar
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: FC Andorra vs. Eibar
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Albacete win with a probability of 40.84%. A win for Eibar has a probability of 30.85% and a draw has a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albacete win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (8.19%) and 2-0 (7.87%). The likeliest Eibar win is 0-1 (10.6%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.18%).

Result
AlbaceteDrawEibar
40.84%28.31%30.85%
Both teams to score 46.01%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.95%60.05%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.73%80.27%
Albacete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.14%28.86%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.27%64.73%
Eibar Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.68%35.32%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.92%72.08%
Score Analysis
    Albacete 40.83%
    Eibar 30.84%
    Draw 28.3%
AlbaceteDrawEibar
1-0 @ 12.66%
2-1 @ 8.19%
2-0 @ 7.87%
3-1 @ 3.39%
3-0 @ 3.26%
3-2 @ 1.77%
4-1 @ 1.05%
4-0 @ 1.01%
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 40.83%
1-1 @ 13.18%
0-0 @ 10.19%
2-2 @ 4.26%
Other @ 0.67%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 10.6%
1-2 @ 6.86%
0-2 @ 5.52%
1-3 @ 2.38%
0-3 @ 1.92%
2-3 @ 1.48%
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 30.84%

Head to Head
Nov 12, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 15
Eibar
1-1
Albacete
Soriano (11')
Alvarez (84')
Medina (67')
Medina (72')
Apr 14, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 36
Albacete
3-1
Eibar
Marin (19'), Manuel Garcia (38', 56')
Quique (60')
Oct 23, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 12
Eibar
1-1
Albacete
Corpas (45+2' pen.)
Maikel (31' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7Racing de SantanderRacing34158115448653
8ElcheElche34158113531453
9Levante35121584240251
10Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol34131294140151
11Burgos34148124143-250
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca34915102923642
14Eldense351012134150-942
15Real ZaragozaZaragoza341011133232041
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!