MX23RW : Monday, April 15 15:57:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 35
Apr 14, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Carlos Belmonte

Albacete
1 - 0
Tenerife

Quiles (71' pen.)
Isaac (7'), Marin (26'), Fuster (62')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Gonzalez (6'), Teto (77')
Gonzalez (35')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Albacete and Tenerife.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Espanyol 2-1 Albacete
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Tenerife 2-1 Eibar
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albacete win with a probability of 49.57%. A draw had a probability of 28.9% and a win for Tenerife had a probability of 21.53%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albacete win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.78%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.87%) and 2-1 (8.14%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 0-0 (12.95%), while for a Tenerife win it was 0-1 (9.69%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 16.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Albacete in this match.

Result
AlbaceteDrawTenerife
49.57% (-0.137 -0.14) 28.9% (0.058999999999997 0.06) 21.53% (0.081 0.08)
Both teams to score 38.26% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.53% (-0.101 -0.1)66.48% (0.104 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.09% (-0.068000000000001 -0.07)84.91% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Albacete Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.64% (-0.116 -0.12)27.36% (0.118 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.18% (-0.151 -0.15)62.82% (0.154 0.15)
Tenerife Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.67% (0.026999999999994 0.03)47.33% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.26% (0.02 0.02)82.74% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Albacete 49.56%
    Tenerife 21.53%
    Draw 28.89%
AlbaceteDrawTenerife
1-0 @ 16.78% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 10.87% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.14% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
3-0 @ 4.7% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.52% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.52% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.32% (-0.006 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.14% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 49.56%
0-0 @ 12.95% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
1-1 @ 12.55% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.04% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.35%
Total : 28.89%
0-1 @ 9.69% (0.043999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 4.7% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.62% (0.019 0.02)
1-3 @ 1.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 0.9% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 1.45%
Total : 21.53%

Head to Head
Sep 9, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 5
Tenerife
2-0
Albacete
Gallego (17' pen.), Lopez (36')
Gonzalez (10'), Gallego (14')

Albes (11'), Riki (82')
Feb 4, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 26
Tenerife
1-0
Albacete
Gallego (12' pen.)
Oct 9, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 9
Albacete
1-1
Tenerife
Fuster (66')
Garces (69')
Mar 14, 2021 5.15pm
Gameweek 29
Tenerife
2-0
Albacete
Munoz (86', 90+2')
Moore (3'), Vada (79')

Silvestre (31'), Teguia (38'), Arroyo (64'), Tana (83'), Kecojevic (87')
Nov 29, 2020 1pm
Gameweek 15
Albacete
0-2
Tenerife

Azamoum (33'), Caballo (57')
Shashoua (68'), Sol (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!