MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 13:25:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 36
May 12, 2024 at 5pm UK
5 Ocak Fatih Terim Stadyumu

Adana Demirspor
1 - 6
Gaziantep

Mendoza (31')
Michut (22'), Balotelli (27'), Maestro (45+9'), Erdogan (64')
Balotelli (39')
FT(HT: 1-3)
Dragus (11', 77'), Markovic (32'), Djilobodji (45+7'), Eskihellac (67'), Badji (90')
Markovic (22'), Dragus (51'), Gradel (73')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Adana Demirspor and Gaziantep, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Istanbulspor 0-1 Adana Demirspor
Saturday, May 4 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Gaziantep 1-1 Hatayspor
Sunday, May 5 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Adana Demirspor 2-1 Gaziantep

The hosts may not be enjoying the best run of form coming into this game but with them being much more impressive at home throughout this season, while Gaziantep have struggled on the road, we believe Adana Demirspor will win this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Adana Demirspor win with a probability of 57.98%. A draw had a probability of 21.3% and a win for Gaziantep had a probability of 20.72%.

The most likely scoreline for an Adana Demirspor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.78%) and 1-0 (8.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.8%), while for a Gaziantep win it was 1-2 (5.52%). The actual scoreline of 1-6 was predicted with a 0% likelihood.

Result
Adana DemirsporDrawGaziantep
57.98% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 21.3% (-0.035999999999998 -0.04) 20.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Both teams to score 58.59% (0.115 0.12)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.82% (0.15900000000001 0.16)39.18% (-0.15900000000001 -0.16)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.49% (0.166 0.17)61.51% (-0.165 -0.16)
Adana Demirspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.7% (0.064999999999998 0.06)13.3% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.87% (0.132 0.13)40.13% (-0.133 -0.13)
Gaziantep Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.57% (0.081000000000003 0.08)32.43% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.06% (0.093 0.09)68.94% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)
Score Analysis
    Adana Demirspor 57.98%
    Gaziantep 20.72%
    Draw 21.3%
Adana DemirsporDrawGaziantep
2-1 @ 9.88% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
2-0 @ 8.78% (-0.023 -0.02)
1-0 @ 8.7% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-1 @ 6.65% (0.014 0.01)
3-0 @ 5.9% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-2 @ 3.74% (0.016 0.02)
4-1 @ 3.35% (0.015 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.98% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.89% (0.013 0.01)
5-1 @ 1.35% (0.01 0.01)
5-0 @ 1.2% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 57.98%
1-1 @ 9.8% (-0.026999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 5.57% (0.011 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.31% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.41% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 21.3%
1-2 @ 5.52% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-1 @ 4.86% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
0-2 @ 2.74% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.09% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.07% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 20.72%

How you voted: Adana Demirspor vs Gaziantep

Adana Demirspor
80.0%
Draw
20.0%
Gaziantep
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Dec 19, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 17
Gaziantep
2-2
Adana Demirspor
Kizildag (17'), Markovic (54')
Sumudica (36')
Akbaba (71'), David (73')
N'Diaye (35')
Apr 9, 2023 5pm
Oct 7, 2022 6pm
Feb 20, 2022 10.30am
Gameweek 26
Gaziantep
0-3
Adana Demirspor

Kitsiou (40'), Djilobodji (79')
Assombalonga (18', 82'), Bjarnason (69')
Akgun (42')
Sep 25, 2021 5pm
Gameweek 7
Adana Demirspor
4-0
Gaziantep
Akgun (12'), Caulker (65' og.), Balotelli (78'), Assombalonga (85' pen.)
Stambouli (71')

Figueiredo (36'), Djilobodji (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!