MX23RW : Tuesday, April 23 17:05:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
Antalyaspor logo (not for use in articles)
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 28
Mar 4, 2024 at 5pm UK
Antalya Stadyumu

Antalyaspor
1 - 0
Gaziantep

Larsson (40')
Buksa (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Markovic (43'), Monteiro (81')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Antalyaspor and Gaziantep, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Galatasaray 2-1 Antalyaspor
Monday, February 26 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Gaziantep 0-2 Istanbul
Saturday, February 24 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Antalyaspor 2-1 Gaziantep

Antalyaspor and Gaziantep have struggled to get going in recent weeks and will head into Monday's clash in search of a pick-me-up. Yalcin's men have lost just one of their last 10 Super Lig home games since October and we see them scraping a narrow victory in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Antalyaspor win with a probability of 59.1%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Gaziantep had a probability of 18.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Antalyaspor win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.94%) and 2-1 (9.81%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.79%), while for a Gaziantep win it was 0-1 (5.94%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Antalyaspor in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Antalyaspor.

Result
AntalyasporDrawGaziantep
59.1% (-0.609 -0.61) 22.7% (0.311 0.31) 18.2% (0.297 0.3)
Both teams to score 49.61% (-0.421 -0.42)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.02% (-0.844 -0.84)48.98% (0.84399999999999 0.84)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.93% (-0.768 -0.77)71.07% (0.768 0.77)
Antalyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.77% (-0.495 -0.5)16.23% (0.497 0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.26% (-0.91 -0.91)45.74% (0.91 0.91)
Gaziantep Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.23% (-0.15 -0.15)40.77% (0.151 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.65% (-0.135 -0.13)77.35% (0.137 0.14)
Score Analysis
    Antalyaspor 59.1%
    Gaziantep 18.2%
    Draw 22.69%
AntalyasporDrawGaziantep
1-0 @ 12.03% (0.21 0.21)
2-0 @ 10.94% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.81% (-0.032 -0.03)
3-0 @ 6.63% (-0.107 -0.11)
3-1 @ 5.95% (-0.121 -0.12)
4-0 @ 3.01% (-0.101 -0.1)
4-1 @ 2.7% (-0.102 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.67% (-0.066 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.21% (-0.051 -0.05)
5-0 @ 1.1% (-0.056 -0.06)
5-1 @ 0.98% (-0.054 -0.05)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 59.1%
1-1 @ 10.79% (0.15 0.15)
0-0 @ 6.62% (0.226 0.23)
2-2 @ 4.4% (-0.032999999999999 -0.03)
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 22.69%
0-1 @ 5.94% (0.179 0.18)
1-2 @ 4.84% (0.045999999999999 0.05)
0-2 @ 2.66% (0.07 0.07)
1-3 @ 1.45% (0.008 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.32% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 2%
Total : 18.2%

How you voted: Antalyaspor vs Gaziantep

Antalyaspor
57.9%
Draw
26.3%
Gaziantep
15.8%
19
Head to Head
Oct 21, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 9
Gaziantep
1-0
Antalyaspor
Nkoulou (71')
Gradel (90+4')

Rakip (23'), Saric (57')
Feb 4, 2023 4pm
Aug 26, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 4
Gaziantep
5-2
Antalyaspor
Figueiredo (28', 54', 73'), Pekhart (58'), Sagal (67')
Maxim (66'), Djilobodji (67'), Figueiredo (71')
Wright (30', 40')
Fernando (58'), (86'), Aydogdu (90+3')
Jan 23, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 23
Antalyaspor
0-0
Gaziantep
Crivelli (72'), Fernando (89'), Sinik (90+6')
Djilobodji (72')
Sep 13, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 4
Gaziantep
2-0
Antalyaspor
Demir (54' pen.), Mendyl (90+9')
Figueiredo (28'), Niyaz (42'), Kitsiou (88'), Guvenc (90+7'), El Messaoudi (90+8')

Poli (24'), Naldo (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray33293177215690
2Fenerbahce33275187305786
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor331741256431355
4BesiktasBesiktas33156124438651
5Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul33147124438649
6Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor33146134349-648
7KasimpasaKasimpasa33137135559-446
8AntalyasporAntalyaspor331112103838045
9AlanyasporAlanyaspor331112104346-345
10SivassporSivasspor331112104045-545
11Adana Demirspor33914104944541
12Samsunspor33109143743-639
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu33813124043-337
14KayserisporKayserispor331010133747-1037
15KonyasporKonyaspor33812133447-1336
16GaziantepGaziantep3397173750-1334
17Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3389163742-533
18Hatayspor33712143746-933
19Pendikspor3379173768-3130
RIstanbulspor3347222661-3516


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!