MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 11:04:03| >> :300:86500:86500:
Galatasaray
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 27
Feb 26, 2024 at 5pm UK
Rams Global Stadium
Antalyaspor logo (not for use in articles)

Galatasaray
2 - 1
Antalyaspor

Akturkoglu (12' pen., 45+1')
Torreira (45+7'), Ayhan (90+1')
FT(HT: 2-1)
van de Streek (33')
Sari (17'), Vural (18'), Yesilyurt (60'), Buksa (90')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Galatasaray and Antalyaspor, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Antalyaspor 2-2 Istanbulspor
Saturday, February 17 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Galatasaray 3-0 Antalyaspor

Galatasaray have too much quality for the away side, and this should be a routine win for the league leaders this weekend. Antalyaspor are on a downward spiral and do not look like they will stop the rot on Monday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 72.91%. A draw had a probability of 16.1% and a win for Antalyaspor had a probability of 11%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.34%) and 3-0 (8.93%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.46%), while for an Antalyaspor win it was 1-2 (3.26%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Galatasaray would win this match.

Result
GalatasarayDrawAntalyaspor
72.91% (-0.673 -0.67) 16.09% (0.455 0.46) 11% (0.22 0.22)
Both teams to score 53.5% (-1.025 -1.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.63% (-1.66 -1.66)34.37% (1.662 1.66)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.72% (-1.894 -1.89)56.28% (1.895 1.9)
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.84% (-0.536 -0.54)8.16% (0.5381 0.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.39% (-1.364 -1.36)28.6% (1.366 1.37)
Antalyaspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.26% (-0.772 -0.77)41.74% (0.774 0.77)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.79% (-0.682 -0.68)78.21% (0.684 0.68)
Score Analysis
    Galatasaray 72.91%
    Antalyaspor 11%
    Draw 16.09%
GalatasarayDrawAntalyaspor
2-0 @ 10.69% (0.35 0.35)
2-1 @ 9.34% (0.112 0.11)
3-0 @ 8.93% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
1-0 @ 8.54% (0.498 0.5)
3-1 @ 7.81% (-0.117 -0.12)
4-0 @ 5.6% (-0.116 -0.12)
4-1 @ 4.89% (-0.208 -0.21)
3-2 @ 3.41% (-0.126 -0.13)
5-0 @ 2.81% (-0.137 -0.14)
5-1 @ 2.45% (-0.174 -0.17)
4-2 @ 2.14% (-0.139 -0.14)
6-0 @ 1.17% (-0.09 -0.09)
5-2 @ 1.07% (-0.1 -0.1)
6-1 @ 1.02% (-0.102 -0.1)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 72.91%
1-1 @ 7.46% (0.284 0.28)
2-2 @ 4.08% (-0.037999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 3.41% (0.284 0.28)
3-3 @ 0.99% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 16.09%
1-2 @ 3.26% (0.057 0.06)
0-1 @ 2.98% (0.189 0.19)
0-2 @ 1.3% (0.057 0.06)
2-3 @ 1.19% (-0.036 -0.04)
1-3 @ 0.95% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 1.33%
Total : 11%

How you voted: Galatasaray vs Antalyaspor

Galatasaray
100%
Draw
0.0%
Antalyaspor
0.0%
63
Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 8
Antalyaspor
0-2
Galatasaray

Vural (30')
Sanchez (58'), Icardi (86')
Torreira (18'), Muslera (26'), Akturkoglu (75')
Jan 21, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 20
Galatasaray
2-1
Antalyaspor
Icardi (49'), Floranus (59' og.)
Adriano (54')
Aug 7, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Antalyaspor
0-1
Galatasaray

Toprak (43'), Kudryashov (90+5')
Gomis (90')
Nelsson (14'), Kutlu (45'), Muslera (45+2'), Gomis (90+3')
May 20, 2022 6pm
Gameweek 38
Antalyaspor
1-1
Galatasaray
Ndao (45')
Kudryashov (78'), Fernando (81')
Mohamed (77')
Cicaldau (79'), Boey (90+5')
Dec 25, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 19
Galatasaray
2-0
Antalyaspor
Feghouli (45+1'), Akturkoglu (52')
Kara (28'), Marcao (50'), Akturkoglu (78'), Caglayan (90+5')

Naldo (21'), Sari (55'), Milosevic (84')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray32283173205387
2Fenerbahce32274185285785
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor331741256431355
4BesiktasBesiktas33156124438651
5Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor32146124347-448
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul32137124238446
7KasimpasaKasimpasa32137125557-246
8AlanyasporAlanyaspor331112104346-345
9SivassporSivasspor321111103843-544
10AntalyasporAntalyaspor321012103637-142
11Adana Demirspor33914104944541
12Samsunspor33109143743-639
13AnkaragucuAnkaragucu33813124043-337
14KayserisporKayserispor331010133747-1037
15KonyasporKonyaspor33812133447-1336
16Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk3389163742-533
17Hatayspor32712133644-833
18GaziantepGaziantep3287173550-1531
19Pendikspor3279163664-2830
RIstanbulspor3347222661-3516


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!