MX23RW : Monday, March 4 08:54:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 25
Feb 12, 2024 at 5pm UK
Kadir Has Sehir Stadi
Besiktas
Kayserispor
0 - 0
Besiktas

Bourabia (41'), Sazdagi (62'), Kocaman (89')
FT
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Monday's Turkish Super Lig clash between Kayserispor and Besiktas, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gaziantep 1-1 Kayserispor
Saturday, February 3 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Besiktas 2-0 Trabzonspor
Sunday, February 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kayserispor 1-1 Besiktas

Besiktas have struggled for any type of consistency this season, and while they come into this match following back-to-back victories, their performances in those matches were far from convincing. All things considered, Yilmaz has made a solid start to life as manager of Kayserispor, and we feel he may be able to sneak a point against his former employers. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Besiktas win with a probability of 38.27%. A win for Kayserispor had a probability of 37.23% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Besiktas win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.47%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.74%) and 0-2 (5.77%). The likeliest Kayserispor win was 2-1 (8.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.36%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 5.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
KayserisporDrawBesiktas
37.23% (-0.212 -0.21) 24.5% (0.124 0.12) 38.27% (0.085000000000001 0.09)
Both teams to score 59.6% (-0.463 -0.46)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.71% (-0.596 -0.6)43.28% (0.596 0.6)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.32% (-0.59 -0.59)65.68% (0.58800000000001 0.59)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.93% (-0.377 -0.38)23.06% (0.376 0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.1% (-0.557 -0.56)56.9% (0.555 0.56)
Besiktas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.47% (-0.22199999999999 -0.22)22.53% (0.219 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.9% (-0.33 -0.33)56.1% (0.33 0.33)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 37.23%
    Besiktas 38.27%
    Draw 24.5%
KayserisporDrawBesiktas
2-1 @ 8.33% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-0 @ 7.62% (0.115 0.12)
2-0 @ 5.59% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.07% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-2 @ 3.04% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.73% (-0.02 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.49% (-0.038 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.11% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-0 @ 1% (-0.019 -0.02)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 37.23%
1-1 @ 11.36% (0.1 0.1)
2-2 @ 6.21% (-0.057 -0.06)
0-0 @ 5.2% (0.135 0.14)
3-3 @ 1.51% (-0.041 -0.04)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 24.5%
1-2 @ 8.47% (0.016 0.02)
0-1 @ 7.74% (0.151 0.15)
0-2 @ 5.77% (0.075 0.08)
1-3 @ 4.21% (-0.018999999999999 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.09% (-0.049 -0.05)
0-3 @ 2.87% (0.019 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.57% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-4 @ 1.15% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.35%
Total : 38.27%

How you voted: Kayserispor vs Besiktas

Kayserispor
9.3%
Draw
25.9%
Besiktas
64.8%
54
Head to Head
Sep 24, 2023 3pm
Jan 22, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 20
Kayserispor
0-2
Besiktas
Redmond (2'), Ucan (42')
Aug 6, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 1
Besiktas
1-0
Kayserispor
Ghezzal (90+6')
Fernandes (77'), Tosun (90+1'), Saiss (90+7'), Uysal (90+9')
Tosun (90+3')

Karimi (59')
Karimi (67')
May 1, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 35
Kayserispor
2-3
Besiktas
Thiam (23' pen.), Cardoso (90+6')
Saatci (50'), N'Koudou (75', 78')
Welinton (26'), Montero (60'), Rosier (76')
Montero (82')
Dec 12, 2021 4pm
Gameweek 16
Besiktas
4-2
Kayserispor
Larin (45'), Batshuayi (84', 89'), Yalcin (90+6')
Saatci (35'), Larin (64'), Ozyakup (76')
Thiam (38', 71')
Bulut (23'), Akdag (46'), Carole (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GalatasarayGalatasaray28243158154375
2Fenerbahce28234172225073
3TrabzonsporTrabzonspor27144943331046
4BesiktasBesiktas28144103932746
5KasimpasaKasimpasa28117104850-240
6Istanbul BasaksehirIstanbul28116113633339
7Caykur RizesporCaykur Rizespor28116113140-939
8SivassporSivasspor2891183437-338
9AntalyasporAntalyaspor2781183231135
10KayserisporKayserispor28108103541-635
11Samsunspor2896133337-433
12Adana Demirspor2771193936332
13KonyasporKonyaspor28710112839-1131
14AnkaragucuAnkaragucu28612103336-330
15AlanyasporAlanyaspor2761293240-830
16Fatih KaragumrukKaragumruk2778123231129
17Hatayspor28611113239-729
18GaziantepGaziantep2777133140-928
19Pendikspor2868143257-2526
20Istanbulspor2837182152-3113

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!