MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 16:12:52| >> :300:86500:86500:
Henan
Chinese Super League | Gameweek 13
May 21, 2024 at 12.35pm UK
Zhengzhou Hanghai Stadium

Henan
1 - 2
Sh. Shenhua

Maidana (90+3')
Li (45+2'), Zhao (81'), Covic (85')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Pengfei (13'), Xi (24')
Tianyi (90+8')
Coverage of the Chinese Super League clash between Henan and Shanghai Shenhua.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Henan 2-3 Wuhan TT
Friday, May 17 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League
Last Game: Sh. Shenhua 2-0 Qingdao Hainiu
Wednesday, May 15 at 12.35pm in Chinese Super League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Shanghai Shenhua win with a probability of 40.56%. A win for Henan had a probability of 32.15% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Shanghai Shenhua win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.43%) and 0-2 (7.45%). The likeliest Henan win was 1-0 (9.88%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.91%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Shanghai Shenhua would win this match.

Result
HenanDrawShanghai Shenhua
32.15% (0.024000000000001 0.02) 27.28% (0.0079999999999991 0.01) 40.56% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Both teams to score 49.39% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.01% (-0.035000000000004 -0.04)55.99% (0.026999999999994 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.92% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)77.08% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Henan Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.74% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)32.26% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.24%68.75% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Shanghai Shenhua Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.91% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)27.08% (0.032999999999998 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.54% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)62.46% (0.040999999999997 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Henan 32.15%
    Shanghai Shenhua 40.56%
    Draw 27.28%
HenanDrawShanghai Shenhua
1-0 @ 9.88% (0.012 0.01)
2-1 @ 7.3% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 5.59% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.76% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.11% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.8% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 32.15%
1-1 @ 12.91% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.74% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.77% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 27.28%
0-1 @ 11.41% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.43% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.45% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.67% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.25% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.08% (-0.004 -0)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.06% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 40.56%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 10.30am
Gameweek 25
Henan
3-0
Sh. Shenhua
Covic (58'), Tudi (70'), Boyuan (90')
Zhao (23'), Covic (75'), Tudi (79'), Boyuan (90')

Yang (19')
May 28, 2023 12.35pm
Gameweek 10
Sh. Shenhua
1-1
Henan
Jiang (82')
Wang (43')
Covic (27')
Gao (49'), Zhong (84')
Dec 27, 2022 7am
Gameweek 33
Henan
1-1
Sh. Shenhua
Wang (60' pen.)
He (87')
Oct 4, 2022 12.30pm
Gameweek 21
Sh. Shenhua
1-0
Henan
Bassogog (50' pen.)
Jan 3, 2022 11.30am
Gameweek 22
Sh. Shenhua
3-0
Henan
Wang (70', 88'), Yunding (84')

Kyum (86')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!