MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 19:20:25| >> :600:514501:514501:
Fluminense
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 30, 2024 at 1.30am UK
Estadio Jornalista Mario Filho

Fluminense
3 - 2
Alianza Lima

Keno (47'), Marcelo (52'), Kennedy (81')
Melo (32'), Marcelo (58'), Martinelli (60'), Ganso (76'), Kennedy (90+2'), Marquinhos (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Arregui (7'), Serna (50')
Arregui (60')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa Libertadores clash between Fluminense and Alianza Lima, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alianza Lima 1-1 Colo-Colo
Thursday, May 16 at 1am in Copa Libertadores

We said: Fluminense 2-0 Alianza Lima

Neither side is in top form on the domestic scene, but Flu's home advantage and long unbeaten record in this competition should see them cruise to victory. Only a point would keep Alianza's continental campaign alive, but they may be staring at a group-stage exit. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fluminense win with a probability of 65.86%. A draw had a probability of 19.7% and a win for Alianza Lima had a probability of 14.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fluminense win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.75%) and 2-1 (9.84%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.35%), while for an Alianza Lima win it was 0-1 (4.44%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Fluminense would win this match.

Result
FluminenseDrawAlianza Lima
65.86% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04) 19.71% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 14.43% (0.016 0.02)
Both teams to score 50.97% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.08% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)42.91% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.68% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)65.31% (0.037999999999997 0.04)
Fluminense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.81% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)12.18% (0.019 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.16% (-0.045000000000002 -0.05)37.83% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Alianza Lima Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.05% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)41.94% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.61% (-0.0029999999999966 -0)78.38% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Fluminense 65.85%
    Alianza Lima 14.43%
    Draw 19.71%
FluminenseDrawAlianza Lima
2-0 @ 11.32%
1-0 @ 10.75% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.84% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.95% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-1 @ 6.9% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 4.18% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-1 @ 3.63% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
5-0 @ 1.76% (-0.004 -0)
4-2 @ 1.58% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 1.53% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 65.85%
1-1 @ 9.35% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.11% (0.008 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.27% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 19.71%
0-1 @ 4.44% (0.008 0.01)
1-2 @ 4.06% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 1.93% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.24%
1-3 @ 1.18% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 1.58%
Total : 14.43%

How you voted: Fluminense vs Alianza Lima

Fluminense
100%
Draw
0.0%
Alianza Lima
0.0%
13
Head to Head
Apr 4, 2024 1.30am
Group Stage
Alianza Lima
1-1
Fluminense
Serna (35')
Huaman (22'), Pablo Freytes (85')
Marquinhos (72')
Melo (58')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!