MX23RW : Wednesday, June 12 20:04:13| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 5
May 26, 2024 at 3pm UK
Mestsky stadion - Vitkovice Arena

Banik Ostrava
6 - 0
Slovacko

Ewerton (28' pen., 50'), Kubala (30', 36'), Tanko (71'), Kpozo (80')
Buchta (55'), Ndefe (55')
FT(HT: 3-0)

Mihalik (26'), Juroska (62')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between Banik Ostrava and FC Slovacko.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Plzen 1-1 Banik Ostrava
Saturday, May 18 at 4pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Slovacko 1-2 Slavia Prague
Saturday, May 18 at 4pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banik Ostrava win with a probability of 51.92%. A win for FC Slovacko had a probability of 24.98% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banik Ostrava win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.08%) and 2-0 (8.2%). The likeliest FC Slovacko win was 1-2 (6.37%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.75%). The actual scoreline of 6-0 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Banik Ostrava would win this match.

Result
Banik OstravaDrawFC Slovacko
51.92% (0.079999999999998 0.08) 23.1% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 24.98% (-0.080000000000002 -0.08)
Both teams to score 57.99% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.45% (-0.052 -0.05)42.55% (0.048999999999999 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.04% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)64.96% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Banik Ostrava Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.56% (0.010999999999996 0.01)16.44% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.87% (0.016999999999996 0.02)46.13% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
FC Slovacko Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.4% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)30.6% (0.087999999999997 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.17% (-0.106 -0.11)66.83% (0.10299999999999 0.1)
Score Analysis
    Banik Ostrava 51.92%
    FC Slovacko 24.98%
    Draw 23.1%
Banik OstravaDrawFC Slovacko
2-1 @ 9.71% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-0 @ 9.08% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 8.2% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.84% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-0 @ 4.93% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.46% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 2.64% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.23% (0.008 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.56% (-0.002 -0)
5-1 @ 0.95% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.32%
Total : 51.92%
1-1 @ 10.75%
2-2 @ 5.75% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.03% (0.011 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.37% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 23.1%
1-2 @ 6.37% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.96% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.53% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.52% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.39% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 24.98%

Head to Head
Nov 26, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 16
Slovacko
2-0
Banik Ostrava
Havlik (29'), Cicilia (71')
Cicilia (35')
Jul 29, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 2
Banik Ostrava
0-0
Slovacko
Bitri (4'), Boula (34')
Bitri (80')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 14
 
8pm
Saturday, June 15
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany00000
2 Hungary Hungary00000
3 Scotland flag Scotland00000
4 Switzerland Switzerland00000

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!