MX23RW : Sunday, June 16 16:51:42| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 4
May 18, 2024 at 4pm UK
Mestsky fotbalovy stadion Miroslava Valenty
Slavia Prague

Slovacko
1 - 2
Slavia Prague

Zima (65' og.)
Kohut (52'), Juroska (72'), Blahut (73')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Holes (62'), Chytil (71')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between FC Slovacko and Slavia Prague.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mlada Boleslav 0-1 Slovacko
Tuesday, May 14 at 4pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Slavia Prague 3-0 Plzen
Wednesday, May 15 at 6.30pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Slavia Prague win with a probability of 53.98%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for FC Slovacko had a probability of 21.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Slavia Prague win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.93%) and 1-2 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.5%), while for a FC Slovacko win it was 1-0 (6.84%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Slavia Prague would win this match.

Result
FC SlovackoDrawSlavia Prague
21.83% (0.482 0.48) 24.19% (0.326 0.33) 53.98% (-0.812 -0.81)
Both teams to score 50.7% (-0.343 -0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.58% (-0.787 -0.79)50.41% (0.784 0.78)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.65% (-0.701 -0.7)72.35% (0.69800000000001 0.7)
FC Slovacko Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.27% (0.034999999999997 0.03)37.72% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.5% (0.035 0.04)74.5% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)
Slavia Prague Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.41% (-0.60000000000001 -0.6)18.59% (0.597 0.6)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.13% (-1.019 -1.02)49.87% (1.016 1.02)
Score Analysis
    FC Slovacko 21.83%
    Slavia Prague 53.98%
    Draw 24.18%
FC SlovackoDrawSlavia Prague
1-0 @ 6.84% (0.221 0.22)
2-1 @ 5.61% (0.081 0.08)
2-0 @ 3.33% (0.11 0.11)
3-1 @ 1.82% (0.028 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.53% (-0.006 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.08% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 1.61%
Total : 21.83%
1-1 @ 11.5% (0.16 0.16)
0-0 @ 7.01% (0.219 0.22)
2-2 @ 4.72% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 0.95%
Total : 24.18%
0-1 @ 11.8% (0.15 0.15)
0-2 @ 9.93% (-0.067 -0.07)
1-2 @ 9.68% (-0.056000000000001 -0.06)
0-3 @ 5.57% (-0.148 -0.15)
1-3 @ 5.43% (-0.138 -0.14)
2-3 @ 2.65% (-0.065 -0.07)
0-4 @ 2.34% (-0.109 -0.11)
1-4 @ 2.28% (-0.104 -0.1)
2-4 @ 1.11% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 53.98%

Head to Head
Mar 30, 2024 5pm
Gameweek 26
Slovacko
1-3
Slavia Prague
Vecheta (40')
Travnik (70'), Danicek (84'), Reinberk (85'), Kim (87')
Provod (29'), Jurecka (44', 56')
Jurecka (65'), Wallem (86')
Oct 21, 2023 5pm
Gameweek 12
Slavia Prague
2-0
Slovacko
Jurasek (78'), Jurecka (90')
Dumitrescu (21'), Tomic (41'), Hromada (45+2')

Kadlec (29'), Mihalik (45+2'), Reinberk (84')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 16
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain11003
2 Italy Italy11003
3 Albania national flag Albania10010
4 Croatia Croatia10010

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 Austria Austria00000
3 France France00000
4 Poland Poland10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!