MX23RW : Tuesday, July 16 21:04:24| >> :300:86500:86500:
Czech Liga | Gameweek 3
May 16, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stadion Letna

Zlin
1 - 1
Ceske Budejovice

Zak (62')
Fantis (53'), Sloncik (63'), Cervenka (67'), Cernin (81')
Schanelec (69')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Tranziska (52')
Nikl (67'), Poulolo (77')
Coverage of the Czech Liga clash between FC Fastav Zlin and Ceske Budejovice.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: MFK Karvina 2-2 Zlin
Sunday, May 12 at 5pm in Czech Liga
Last Game: Pardubice 3-2 Ceske Budejovice
Sunday, May 12 at 2pm in Czech Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FC Fastav Zlin win with a probability of 51.64%. A win for Ceske Budejovice had a probability of 24.85% and a draw had a probability of 23.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a FC Fastav Zlin win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.63%) and 2-0 (8.46%). The likeliest Ceske Budejovice win was 1-2 (6.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.04%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11% likelihood.

Result
FC Fastav ZlinDrawCeske Budejovice
51.64% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 23.51% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 24.85% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 56.46% (0.012 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.48% (0.020999999999994 0.02)44.51% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.12% (0.020000000000003 0.02)66.88% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)
FC Fastav Zlin Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.73% (0.01400000000001 0.01)17.27% (-0.016000000000002 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.4% (0.027000000000001 0.03)47.59% (-0.029999999999994 -0.03)
Ceske Budejovice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.25% (0.0010000000000048 0)31.75% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.82% (0.0010000000000012 0)68.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Score Analysis
    FC Fastav Zlin 51.64%
    Ceske Budejovice 24.85%
    Draw 23.5%
FC Fastav ZlinDrawCeske Budejovice
2-1 @ 9.7% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-0 @ 9.63% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.46% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-1 @ 5.68% (0.0039999999999996 0)
3-0 @ 4.95% (0.0029999999999992 0)
3-2 @ 3.26% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-1 @ 2.49% (0.0030000000000001 0)
4-0 @ 2.17% (0.0019999999999998 0)
4-2 @ 1.43% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.86%
Total : 51.64%
1-1 @ 11.04% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.57% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-0 @ 5.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.25% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 23.5%
1-2 @ 6.34% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 6.29% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.61% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-3 @ 2.42% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.13% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 1.38% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 24.85%

Head to Head
Mar 10, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 24
Ceske Budejovice
2-2
Zlin
Suchan (2', 75')
Ondrasek (61'), Poulolo (90+3')
Cernin (7'), Janetzky (90')
Cernin (26'), Janetzky (46'), Nombil (47'), Cedidla (74'), Reiter (82')
Sep 30, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 10
Zlin
1-1
Ceske Budejovice
Sloncik (85')
Vukadinovic (56'), Rakovan (90+4')
Sigut (45+2')
Osmancik (76'), Hellebrand (78')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header

No data available at present. Please try results.



Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany32107
Q Switzerland Switzerland31205
3 Hungary Hungary31023
4 Scotland flag Scotland30121

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain33009
Q Italy Italy31114
3 Croatia Croatia30212
4 Albania national flag Albania30121

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
Q England flag England31205
Q Denmark Denmark30303
Q Slovenia Slovenia30303
4 Serbia Serbia30212

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Austria Austria32016
Q France France31205
Q Netherlands Netherlands31114
4 Poland Poland30121

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Romania Romania31114
Q Belgium Belgium31114
Q Slovakia Slovakia31114
4 Ukraine Ukraine31114

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal32016
Q Turkey Turkey32016
Q Georgia Georgia31114
4 Czech Republic Czech Republic30121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!