MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:15:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Danish Superliga | Gameweek 3
Apr 15, 2024 at 6pm UK
JYSK park

Silkeborg
0 - 1
Nordsjaelland

FT(HT: 0-0)
Schjelderup (46')
Frese (15'), Sertdemir (48')
Coverage of the Danish Superliga clash between Silkeborg and Nordsjaelland.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brondby 1-1 Silkeborg
Monday, April 8 at 6pm in Danish Superliga
Last Game: Nordsjaelland 2-1 Copenhagen
Sunday, April 7 at 3pm in Danish Superliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nordsjaelland win with a probability of 40.82%. A win for Silkeborg had a probability of 34.09% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nordsjaelland win was 0-1 with a probability of 8.84%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.77%) and 0-2 (6.57%). The likeliest Silkeborg win was 1-0 (7.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.81%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Nordsjaelland in this match.

Result
SilkeborgDrawNordsjaelland
34.09% (-0.482 -0.48) 25.09% (-0.116 -0.12) 40.82% (0.597 0.6)
Both teams to score 57.02% (0.298 0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.56% (0.42899999999999 0.43)46.44% (-0.43 -0.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.28% (0.403 0.4)68.72% (-0.40299999999999 -0.4)
Silkeborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.71% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)26.29% (0.080000000000002 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.59% (-0.109 -0.11)61.41% (0.109 0.11)
Nordsjaelland Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.35% (0.48699999999999 0.49)22.65% (-0.487 -0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.72% (0.716 0.72)56.28% (-0.716 -0.72)
Score Analysis
    Silkeborg 34.09%
    Nordsjaelland 40.82%
    Draw 25.09%
SilkeborgDrawNordsjaelland
1-0 @ 7.95% (-0.164 -0.16)
2-1 @ 7.89% (-0.066 -0.07)
2-0 @ 5.31% (-0.122 -0.12)
3-1 @ 3.52% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.61% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.37% (-0.06 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.17% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 34.09%
1-1 @ 11.81% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 5.95% (-0.109 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5.86% (0.035 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.29% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 8.84% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 8.77% (0.073 0.07)
0-2 @ 6.57% (0.069 0.07)
1-3 @ 4.34% (0.098 0.1)
0-3 @ 3.25% (0.08 0.08)
2-3 @ 2.9% (0.058 0.06)
1-4 @ 1.61% (0.058 0.06)
0-4 @ 1.21% (0.047 0.05)
2-4 @ 1.08% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 2.25%
Total : 40.82%

How you voted: Silkeborg vs Nordsjaelland

Silkeborg
0.0%
Draw
40.0%
Nordsjaelland
60.0%
5
Head to Head
Mar 4, 2024 6pm
Gameweek 20
Nordsjaelland
3-1
Silkeborg
Hansen (2', 25'), Frese (78')
Nagalo (47')
Aug 20, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 5
Silkeborg
2-0
Nordsjaelland
Tengstedt (58' pen.), Rasmussen (67')
Mattsson (51')

Osman (22')
Mar 5, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 20
Silkeborg
2-1
Nordsjaelland
Salquist (64'), Engel (90+4')
Marcondes (41')
Aug 21, 2022 1pm
Nov 21, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 10
Nordsjaelland
1-1
Silkeborg
Villadsen (42')
Adingra (45+1'), Dohr Thychosen (45+2'), Sadiq (76')
Vallys (62')
Gojani (12'), Vallys (43'), Larsen (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Round
1Brondby943258322662
2FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland942359401962
3Copenhagen941463372658
4Nordsjaelland962159332657
5AarhusAarhus91263944-541
6SilkeborgSilkeborg92253647-1135
Relegation Round
1RandersRanders94324049-938
2Viborg FFViborg94233647-1137
3Vejle95223235-336
4Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub93333953-1435
5OdenseOdense92253646-1032
6Hvidovre92252761-3419
 
Regular Season
1FC MidtjyllandMidtjylland22153443232048
2Brondby22145344202447
3Copenhagen22143545232245
4Nordsjaelland22107535211437
5AarhusAarhus229942621536
6SilkeborgSilkeborg2283112832-427
7OdenseOdense2266102532-724
8Lyngby BoldklubLyngby Boldklub2265112739-1223
9Viborg FFViborg2265112437-1323
10RandersRanders225892337-1423
11Vejle2247111926-719
12Hvidovre2225151745-2811


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!