MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 09:19:31| >> :300:86500:86500:
AZ Alkmaar
Ajax
FC Twente logo
FC Utrecht
FC Volendam
Feyenoord
Fortuna Sittard
Go Ahead Eagles
Heerenveen
Heracles Almelo
NEC
PEC Zwolle
PSV
Waalwijk logo
Excelsior
Sparta Rotterdam logo
Vitesse
NEC
Eredivisie | Gameweek 30
Apr 14, 2024 at 7pm UK
Sportpark De Weeren
PEC Zwolle

Nijmegen
2 - 2
PEC Zwolle

Ogawa (47', 53' pen.)
Hoedemakers (27'), Sandler (86')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lam (10'), Velanas (68')
El Azzouzi (28'), Velanas (36'), Garcia McNulty (38'), Czyborra (90+2')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Eredivisie clash between NEC and PEC Zwolle, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vitesse 0-3 Nijmegen
Sunday, April 7 at 11.15am in Eredivisie
Last Game: PEC Zwolle 2-1 Excelsior
Saturday, April 6 at 7pm in Eredivisie

We said: NEC 2-0 PEC Zwolle

NEC head into this one on a high and will back themselves to secure a positive outcome on home turf. We fancy the hosts to get the better of their visitors and secure maximum points in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NEC win with a probability of 58.57%. A win for PEC Zwolle had a probability of 21.34% and a draw had a probability of 20.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a NEC win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.5%) and 3-1 (7.02%). The likeliest PEC Zwolle win was 1-2 (5.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.66%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 6.1% likelihood.

Result
NECDrawPEC Zwolle
58.57% (1.41 1.41) 20.09% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 21.34% (-1.396 -1.4)
Both teams to score 64.07% (-2.081 -2.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
67.52% (-1.802 -1.8)32.48% (1.804 1.8)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.88% (-2.12 -2.12)54.12% (2.121 2.12)
NEC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.99% (-0.191 -0.19)11.01% (0.192 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
64.69% (-0.426 -0.43)35.31% (0.427 0.43)
PEC Zwolle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72% (-2.178 -2.18)28% (2.179 2.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.36% (-2.857 -2.86)63.64% (2.859 2.86)
Score Analysis
    NEC 58.57%
    PEC Zwolle 21.34%
    Draw 20.09%
NECDrawPEC Zwolle
2-1 @ 9.55% (0.199 0.2)
2-0 @ 7.5% (0.595 0.6)
3-1 @ 7.02% (0.09 0.09)
1-0 @ 6.8% (0.59 0.59)
3-0 @ 5.52% (0.397 0.4)
3-2 @ 4.47% (-0.223 -0.22)
4-1 @ 3.87% (0.019 0.02)
4-0 @ 3.04% (0.196 0.2)
4-2 @ 2.47% (-0.144 -0.14)
5-1 @ 1.71% (-0.006 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.34% (0.077 0.08)
5-2 @ 1.09% (-0.073 -0.07)
4-3 @ 1.05% (-0.132 -0.13)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 58.57%
1-1 @ 8.66% (0.248 0.25)
2-2 @ 6.08% (-0.252 -0.25)
0-0 @ 3.08% (0.29 0.29)
3-3 @ 1.9% (-0.221 -0.22)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 20.09%
1-2 @ 5.51% (-0.182 -0.18)
0-1 @ 3.93% (0.143 0.14)
2-3 @ 2.58% (-0.277 -0.28)
0-2 @ 2.5% (-0.063 -0.06)
1-3 @ 2.34% (-0.231 -0.23)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.096 -0.1)
Other @ 3.42%
Total : 21.34%

How you voted: Nijmegen vs PEC Zwolle

NEC
69.2%
Draw
15.4%
PEC Zwolle
15.4%
13
Head to Head
Dec 9, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 15
PEC Zwolle
1-3
Nijmegen
Namli (75')
van den Berg (90')
Tavsan (43'), Van Rooij (46'), Baas (90+2')
Feb 5, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 19
PEC Zwolle
1-1
Nijmegen
Redan (27')
Nakayama (8'), van Wermeskerken (86')
Voet (69')
Bruijn (26')
Vet (42'), Verdonk (72')
Aug 20, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 1
Nijmegen
2-0
PEC Zwolle
Akman (4'), Okita (42')
Duelund (18'), Okita (36'), Bruijn (54'), Elkarouani (73')

Clement (53'), Reijnders (82'), van den Belt (85')
Kersten (88')
Feb 10, 2017 7pm
Aug 5, 2016 7pm
Nijmegen
1-1
PEC Zwolle
Ofosu (64')
Buwalda (43'), Dumic (65')
Menig (32')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CPSV EindhovenPSV342941111219091
2Feyenoord34266292266684
3FC Twente34216769363369
4AZ AlkmaarAZ34198770393165
5Ajax341511874611356
6NECNijmegen341411968511753
7FC UtrechtUtrecht341311104947250
8Sparta RotterdamSparta34147135148349
9Go Ahead Eagles341210124746146
10Fortuna SittardSittard34911143756-1938
11Heerenveen34107175370-1737
12PEC Zwolle3499164567-2236
13Almere CityAlmere City34713143359-2634
14Heracles3496194174-3333
15RKC WaalwijkRKC Waalwijk3478193856-1829
16SBV ExcelsiorExcelsior34611175073-2329
RFC VolendamVolendam3447233488-5419
RVitesse3466223074-446


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!