MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 21:04:37| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Granada logo
La Liga | Gameweek 28
Mar 9, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes
Real Sociedad logo

Granada
2 - 3
Real Sociedad

Uzuni (21' pen., 45+3')
Ruiz (45+1')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Sadiq (33'), Le Normand (80'), Silva (85')
Traore (23'), Sadiq (63')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's La Liga clash between Granada and Real Sociedad, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Villarreal 5-1 Granada
Sunday, March 3 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Real Sociedad 1-2 PSG
Tuesday, March 5 at 8pm in Champions League

We said: Granada 1-2 Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad are in desperate need of a win due to their recent run of defeats, and we are backing them to edge a close game on Saturday. Granada conceded five to Villarreal last time out and are likely to face more frustration when they host Alguacil's side this weekend. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Sociedad win with a probability of 48.18%. A draw had a probability of 27.2% and a win for Granada had a probability of 24.62%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Sociedad win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.67%) and 1-2 (8.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.65%), while for a Granada win it was 1-0 (9.04%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Real Sociedad would win this match.

Result
GranadaDrawReal Sociedad
24.62% (0.189 0.19) 27.2% (0.155 0.16) 48.18% (-0.348 -0.35)
Both teams to score 45.2% (-0.25 -0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.83% (-0.40799999999999 -0.41)59.17% (0.406 0.41)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.39% (-0.317 -0.32)79.6% (0.313 0.31)
Granada Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)40% (0.055 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.35% (-0.050999999999998 -0.05)76.65% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Real Sociedad Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.34% (-0.34400000000001 -0.34)24.66% (0.343 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.81% (-0.484 -0.48)59.19% (0.482 0.48)
Score Analysis
    Granada 24.62%
    Real Sociedad 48.17%
    Draw 27.2%
GranadaDrawReal Sociedad
1-0 @ 9.04% (0.124 0.12)
2-1 @ 5.8% (0.014 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.14% (0.051 0.05)
3-1 @ 1.77% (0.002 0)
3-0 @ 1.27% (0.014 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.24% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 1.36%
Total : 24.62%
1-1 @ 12.65% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 9.86% (0.151 0.15)
2-2 @ 4.06% (-0.031000000000001 -0.03)
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 13.8% (0.07 0.07)
0-2 @ 9.67% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-2 @ 8.86% (-0.054 -0.05)
0-3 @ 4.51% (-0.066 -0.07)
1-3 @ 4.13% (-0.067 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.89% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-4 @ 1.58% (-0.039 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.45% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.29%
Total : 48.17%

How you voted: Granada vs Real Sociedad

Granada
18.9%
Draw
24.5%
Real Sociedad
56.6%
53
Head to Head
Sep 2, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 4
Real Sociedad
5-3
Granada
Kubo (9', 44'), Zubimendi (59'), Barrenetxea (67'), Bosch (76' og.)
Oyarzabal (54')
Le Normand (35' og.), Boye (83'), Zaragoza (90+9')
Miquel (21'), Boye (38'), Ruiz (53'), Diaz (54'), Zaragoza (86')
Feb 13, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 24
Real Sociedad
2-0
Granada
Oyarzabal (37' pen.), Rafinha (74')

Escudero (22'), Uzuni (26')
Sep 23, 2021 6.30pm
Gameweek 6
Granada
2-3
Real Sociedad
Sanchez (9'), Milla (70' pen.)
Suarez Charris (28'), Rochina (36'), Duarte (50'), Arias (64'), Sanchez (72')
Elustondo (52', 82'), Merino (60')
Le Normand (72')
Mar 14, 2021 3.15pm
Gameweek 27
Granada
1-0
Real Sociedad
Sanchez (51')
Kenedy (81'), Sanchez (85')

Portu (85'), Guevara (88'), Bautista (90+5')
Nov 8, 2020 3.15pm
Gameweek 9
Real Sociedad
2-0
Granada
Monreal (22'), Oyarzabal (27' pen.)
Merino (19'), Silva (90+4')
Le Normand (86')

Barcia (80')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!