MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 16:00:10| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Mallorca logo
La Liga | Gameweek 24
Feb 11, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio Iberoamericano 2010
Rayo Vallecano logo

Mallorca
2 - 1
Rayo Vallecano

Sanchez (48'), Muriqi (90+1')
Nastasic (1'), Muriqi (39'), Rodriguez (41'), Prats (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Garcia (76')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Mallorca and Rayo Vallecano, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mallorca 0-0 Real Sociedad
Tuesday, February 6 at 8pm in Copa del Rey

We said: Mallorca 0-0 Rayo Vallecano

Rayo have played their best football on their travels this season, and we came close to backing them to secure all three points here. Mallorca have only lost twice at home in the league this season, though, drawing seven times, and we can see a goalless draw occurring on Sunday afternoon. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Mallorca win with a probability of 36.56%. A win for Rayo Vallecano had a probability of 33.64% and a draw had a probability of 29.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Mallorca win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.33%) and 2-0 (7.11%). The likeliest Rayo Vallecano win was 0-1 (12.4%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.47%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Mallorca would win this match.

Result
MallorcaDrawRayo Vallecano
36.56% (0.018999999999998 0.02) 29.8% (0.0019999999999989 0) 33.64% (-0.023000000000003 -0.02)
Both teams to score 42.61% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
35.49% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)64.51% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
16.45% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)83.55% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.27% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)33.72% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.62% (0.009999999999998 0.01)70.38% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)
Rayo Vallecano Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.29% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)35.71% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
27.52% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)72.48% (0.018999999999991 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Mallorca 36.55%
    Rayo Vallecano 33.64%
    Draw 29.79%
MallorcaDrawRayo Vallecano
1-0 @ 13.08%
2-1 @ 7.33% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 7.11% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.65% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 2.58% (0.0029999999999997 0)
3-2 @ 1.37%
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 36.55%
1-1 @ 13.47%
0-0 @ 12.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 3.77% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
Other @ 0.5%
Total : 29.79%
0-1 @ 12.4%
1-2 @ 6.94% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-2 @ 6.39% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 2.38% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-3 @ 2.19% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 1.3% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 33.64%

How you voted: Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano

Mallorca
38.4%
Draw
42.5%
Rayo Vallecano
19.2%
73
Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 8
Rayo Vallecano
2-2
Mallorca
Garcia (4'), Falcao (90+12' pen.)
Lopez (43'), de Tomas (90+4')
Muriqi (44'), Sanchez (59')
Darder (83'), Costa (90+2'), Gonzalez (90+5'), Ndiaye (90+6'), Mascarell (90+10')
Jun 4, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 38
Mallorca
3-0
Rayo Vallecano
Muriqi (51'), Copete (71'), Rodriguez (90+3')
Aug 27, 2022 6.30pm
Gameweek 3
Rayo Vallecano
0-2
Mallorca

Valentin (66')
Muriqi (13'), Kang-in (64')
Grenier (62'), Sanchez (73'), Copete (79')
May 15, 2022 6.30pm
Gameweek 37
Mallorca
2-1
Rayo Vallecano
Muriqi (13'), Prats (90+2')
Muriqi (45')
Ciss (60')
Feb 2, 2022 7pm
Quarter-Finals
Rayo Vallecano
1-0
Mallorca
Trejo (44' pen.)
Comesana (28'), Valentin (72'), Trejo (78'), Ciss (90+7'), Dimitrievski (90+8'), Balliu (90+9')

Ruiz de Galarreta (33'), Sanchez (51'), Russo (84'), Maffeo (90+1'), Valjent (90+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38298187266195
2Barcelona38267579443585
3GironaGirona38256785463981
4Atletico MadridAtletico382441070432776
5Athletic Bilbao381911861372468
6Real Sociedad3816121051391260
7Real BetisBetis38141594845357
8Villarreal381411136565053
9Valencia381310154045-549
10AlavesAlaves381210163646-1046
11Osasuna38129174556-1145
12Getafe381013154254-1243
13Celta Vigo381011174657-1141
14Sevilla381011174854-641
15Mallorca38816143344-1140
16Las PalmasLas Palmas381010183347-1440
17Rayo Vallecano38814162948-1938
RCadizCadiz38615172655-2933
RAlmeria38312234375-3221
RGranada3849253879-4121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!