MX23RW : Monday, May 27 17:51:28| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Barcelona logo
La Liga | Gameweek 24
Feb 11, 2024 at 8pm UK
Estadi Olimpic Lluis Companys
Granada logo

Barcelona
3 - 3
Granada

Yamal (14', 80'), Lewandowski (63')
Xavi (65'), Lopez (78')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Sanchez (43'), Pellistri (60'), Miquel (66')
Ruiz (33'), Miquel (78'), Puertas (84')

The Match

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Granada.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Barcelona and Granada, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole looks at how Barcelona could line up in Sunday's La Liga clash with Granada.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up Barcelona's latest injury and suspension news ahead of their La Liga clash with Granada.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Alaves 1-3 Barcelona
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Last Game: Granada 1-1 Las Palmas
Saturday, February 3 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Barcelona 3-1 Granada

Barcelona simply need to keep winning in La Liga and see where it takes them, especially as at least one of the top two will drop points on Saturday. Granada are better than what they have shown this season, but we are finding it difficult to back them to pick up a positive result on Sunday night. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Barcelona win with a probability of 74.25%. A draw had a probability of 15.7% and a win for Granada had a probability of 10.04%.

The most likely scoreline for a Barcelona win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-0 (9.49%) and 2-1 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.37%), while for a Granada win it was 1-2 (3%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood.

Result
BarcelonaDrawGranada
74.25% (0.042000000000002 0.04) 15.71% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01) 10.04% (-0.039 -0.04)
Both teams to score 51.12% (-0.138 -0.14)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.45% (-0.097000000000008 -0.1)35.55% (0.096000000000004 0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.4% (-0.109 -0.11)57.6% (0.106 0.11)
Barcelona Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
91.84% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)8.16% (0.013 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
71.4% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)28.6% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Granada Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.66% (-0.142 -0.14)44.34% (0.141 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.6% (-0.115 -0.11)80.4% (0.114 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Barcelona 74.24%
    Granada 10.04%
    Draw 15.71%
BarcelonaDrawGranada
2-0 @ 11.35% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
3-0 @ 9.49% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.24% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
1-0 @ 9.06% (0.038 0.04)
3-1 @ 7.72% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
4-0 @ 5.95% (0.013 0.01)
4-1 @ 4.84% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.14% (-0.015 -0.02)
5-0 @ 2.98% (0.0049999999999999 0)
5-1 @ 2.42% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.97% (-0.011 -0.01)
6-0 @ 1.25% (0.0010000000000001 0)
6-1 @ 1.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-2 @ 0.99% (-0.006 -0.01)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 74.24%
1-1 @ 7.37% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-2 @ 3.76% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-0 @ 3.62% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 15.71%
1-2 @ 3% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-1 @ 2.94% (0.0029999999999997 0)
0-2 @ 1.2% (-0.004 -0)
2-3 @ 1.02% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 10.04%

How you voted: Barcelona vs Granada

Barcelona
84.8%
Draw
6.1%
Granada
9.1%
99
Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 9
Granada
2-2
Barcelona
Zaragoza (1', 29')
Zaragoza (65'), Rubio (68'), Vallejo (86'), Jose Lopez Fernandez (90+5'), Neva (90+8'), Ruiz (90+1')
Yamal (45+1'), Roberto (85')
Cancelo (90+8')
Jan 8, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 20
Granada
1-1
Barcelona
Puertas (89')
Gonalons (31'), Bacca (90+3')
De Jong (57')
Gavi (22'), Lenglet (56'), Depay (69'), Ezzalzouli (83')
Gavi (79')
Sep 20, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 5
Barcelona
1-1
Granada
Araujo (90')
Mingueza (77'), Koeman (85'), Araujo (88'), Pique (90+3')
Duarte (2')
Montoro (40'), Gonalons (71'), Maximiano (86'), Monchu (87'), Quini (88'), Bacca (90+2')
Apr 29, 2021 6pm
Gameweek 33
Barcelona
1-2
Granada
Messi (23')
Koeman (66')
Machis (63'), Molina (79')
Soldado (20'), Perez (43'), Sanchez (89'), Marin (90+4')
Feb 3, 2021 8pm
Quarter-Finals
Granada
3-5
Barcelona
Kenedy (33'), Soldado (47'), Vico (103' pen.)
Brice Eteki (29'), Sanchez (77'), Montoro (90+3'), Vallejo (119')
Griezmann (88', 100'), Alba (90+2', 113'), De Jong (108')
Messi (25'), Alba (103')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CReal Madrid38298187266195
2Barcelona38267579443585
3GironaGirona38256785463981
4Atletico MadridAtletico382441070432776
5Athletic Bilbao381911861372468
6Real Sociedad3816121051391260
7Real BetisBetis38141594845357
8Villarreal381411136565053
9Valencia381310154045-549
10AlavesAlaves381210163646-1046
11Osasuna38129174556-1145
12Getafe381013154254-1243
13Celta Vigo381011174657-1141
14Sevilla381011174854-641
15Mallorca38816143344-1140
16Las PalmasLas Palmas381010183347-1440
17Rayo Vallecano38814162948-1938
RCadizCadiz38615172655-2933
RAlmeria38312234375-3221
RGranada3849253879-4121


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!