MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 20:03:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Fleetwood Town
League One | Gameweek 33
Feb 13, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Highbury Stadium
Reading logo

Fleetwood
1 - 1
Reading

Wiredu (90+5')
Adam (22')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Wing (74')
Bindon (21'), Mola (80'), Button (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League One clash between Fleetwood Town and Reading, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lincoln 2-1 Fleetwood
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Reading 2-0 Charlton
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in League One

We said: Fleetwood Town 1-1 Reading

Fleetwood will be desperate to claim all three points to help their survival bid, but we think that the hosts will have to settle for a point, with Reading proving to be a tough team to beat in recent weeks. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Reading win with a probability of 41.98%. A win for Fleetwood Town had a probability of 33.21% and a draw had a probability of 24.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Reading win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.71%) and 0-2 (6.67%). The likeliest Fleetwood Town win was 2-1 (7.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.63%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
Fleetwood TownDrawReading
33.21% (-0.713 -0.71) 24.8% (-0.521 -0.52) 41.98% (1.242 1.24)
Both teams to score 57.77% (1.609 1.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.65% (2.177 2.18)45.35% (-2.169 -2.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.31% (2.05 2.05)67.69% (-2.042 -2.04)
Fleetwood Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.71% (0.616 0.62)26.29% (-0.608 -0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.58% (0.812 0.81)61.42% (-0.807 -0.81)
Reading Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.38% (1.544 1.54)21.62% (-1.538 -1.54)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.27% (2.31 2.31)54.73% (-2.305 -2.31)
Score Analysis
    Fleetwood Town 33.21%
    Reading 41.98%
    Draw 24.8%
Fleetwood TownDrawReading
2-1 @ 7.77% (-0.088 -0.09)
1-0 @ 7.59% (-0.586 -0.59)
2-0 @ 5.07% (-0.298 -0.3)
3-1 @ 3.46% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.65% (0.134 0.13)
3-0 @ 2.26% (-0.092 -0.09)
4-1 @ 1.16% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 33.21%
1-1 @ 11.63% (-0.33 -0.33)
2-2 @ 5.95% (0.204 0.2)
0-0 @ 5.69% (-0.545 -0.55)
3-3 @ 1.35% (0.126 0.13)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 24.8%
1-2 @ 8.91% (0.154 0.15)
0-1 @ 8.71% (-0.407 -0.41)
0-2 @ 6.67% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 4.55% (0.28 0.28)
0-3 @ 3.4% (0.154 0.15)
2-3 @ 3.04% (0.236 0.24)
1-4 @ 1.74% (0.18 0.18)
0-4 @ 1.3% (0.115 0.12)
2-4 @ 1.16% (0.139 0.14)
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 41.98%

How you voted: Fleetwood vs Reading

Fleetwood Town
18.8%
Draw
25.0%
Reading
56.3%
16
Head to Head
Oct 24, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 15
Reading
1-2
Fleetwood
Ballard (56')
Carson (90+7')
Lawal (2'), Vela (90+2')
Vela (88'), Stockley (90+8')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CPortsmouth462813578413797
3Bolton WanderersBolton462512986513587
4Peterborough UnitedPeterborough462591289612884
5Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4622111379562377
6Barnsley4621131282641876
7Lincoln CityLincoln4620141265402574
8Blackpool4621101565481773
9Stevenage4619141357461171
10Wycombe WanderersWycombe461714156055565
11Leyton Orient461811175355-265
12Wigan AthleticWigan462010166356762
13Exeter CityExeter461710194661-1561
14Northampton TownNorthampton46179205766-960
15Bristol Rovers46169215268-1657
16Charlton AthleticCharlton461120156465-153
17Reading461611196870-253
18Cambridge UnitedCambridge461212223961-2248
19Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury46139243567-3248
20Burton Albion461210243967-2846
RCheltenham TownCheltenham46128264165-2444
RFleetwood TownFleetwood461013234972-2343
RPort Vale461011254174-3341
RCarlisle UnitedCarlisle4679304181-4030


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!