MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:32:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 15
Apr 15, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Jalisco

Atlas
2 - 1
Atletico San Luis

Robles (34', 76')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Boli (7')
Boli (53')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Atlas and Atletico San Luis.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toluca 4-1 Atlas
Sunday, April 7 at 7pm in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atlas win with a probability of 44.97%. A win for Atletico San Luis had a probability of 29.92% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atlas win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.18%) and 2-0 (7.57%). The likeliest Atletico San Luis win was 0-1 (7.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.89%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Atlas would win this match.

Result
AtlasDrawAtletico San Luis
44.97% (0.841 0.84) 25.12% (0.372 0.37) 29.92% (-1.209 -1.21)
Both teams to score 55.23% (-1.882 -1.88)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.98% (-2.178 -2.18)48.02% (2.18 2.18)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.81% (-2.032 -2.03)70.19% (2.035 2.04)
Atlas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.63% (-0.53100000000001 -0.53)21.37% (0.533 0.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.65% (-0.826 -0.83)54.35% (0.828 0.83)
Atletico San Luis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.24% (-1.907 -1.91)29.76% (1.908 1.91)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.18% (-2.375 -2.38)65.83% (2.376 2.38)
Score Analysis
    Atlas 44.97%
    Atletico San Luis 29.92%
    Draw 25.11%
AtlasDrawAtletico San Luis
1-0 @ 9.81% (0.712 0.71)
2-1 @ 9.18% (0.052999999999999 0.05)
2-0 @ 7.57% (0.435 0.44)
3-1 @ 4.72% (-0.049 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.89% (0.163 0.16)
3-2 @ 2.86% (-0.188 -0.19)
4-1 @ 1.82% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.5% (0.039 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.1% (-0.091 -0.09)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 44.97%
1-1 @ 11.89% (0.26 0.26)
0-0 @ 6.36% (0.556 0.56)
2-2 @ 5.56% (-0.27 -0.27)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.143 -0.14)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.11%
0-1 @ 7.71% (0.289 0.29)
1-2 @ 7.21% (-0.229 -0.23)
0-2 @ 4.67% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
1-3 @ 2.91% (-0.257 -0.26)
2-3 @ 2.25% (-0.238 -0.24)
0-3 @ 1.89% (-0.133 -0.13)
Other @ 3.28%
Total : 29.92%

Head to Head
Sep 4, 2023 3am
Gameweek 7
Atletico San Luis
2-0
Atlas
Bonatini (6'), Bilbao (55')
Dourado (7'), Chavez (66')

Aguirre (45+4'), Nervo (75')
Apr 30, 2023 2am
Sep 12, 2022 12.05am
Jan 15, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 2
Atlas
1-0
Atletico San Luis
Juarez (64' og.)
Rocha (39'), Torres (56'), Troyansky (59')

Juarez (30'), Manuel Sanabria (74')
Oct 25, 2021 1am
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!