MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 19:19:33| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 10
Mar 2, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramirez

Atletico San Luis
4 - 0
Puebla

Vitinho (31'), Salles-Lamonge (44'), Galdames (60'), Phillipe (90+2')
Guemez (14'), Manuel Sanabria (33')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Navarro (16')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Atletico San Luis and Puebla.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Puebla 0-2 Queretaro
Saturday, February 24 at 1am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico San Luis win with a probability of 50.12%. A win for Puebla had a probability of 26.69% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico San Luis win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.58%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.58%) and 2-0 (7.68%). The likeliest Puebla win was 1-2 (6.68%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.7%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 2.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Atletico San Luis would win this match.

Result
Atletico San LuisDrawPuebla
50.12% (1.265 1.27) 23.19% (0.142 0.14) 26.69% (-1.408 -1.41)
Both teams to score 59.4% (-1.721 -1.72)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.54% (-1.741 -1.74)41.46% (1.741 1.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.14% (-1.788 -1.79)63.86% (1.788 1.79)
Atletico San Luis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.31% (-0.188 -0.19)16.69% (0.187 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.43% (-0.334 -0.33)46.57% (0.334 0.33)
Puebla Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.3% (-1.903 -1.9)28.7% (1.903 1.9)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.48% (-2.441 -2.44)64.52% (2.441 2.44)
Score Analysis
    Atletico San Luis 50.12%
    Puebla 26.69%
    Draw 23.18%
Atletico San LuisDrawPuebla
2-1 @ 9.58% (0.132 0.13)
1-0 @ 8.58% (0.608 0.61)
2-0 @ 7.68% (0.5 0.5)
3-1 @ 5.72% (0.043 0.04)
3-0 @ 4.58% (0.271 0.27)
3-2 @ 3.57% (-0.167 -0.17)
4-1 @ 2.56% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 2.05% (0.109 0.11)
4-2 @ 1.6% (-0.085 -0.09)
5-1 @ 0.92% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 50.12%
1-1 @ 10.7% (0.21 0.21)
2-2 @ 5.98% (-0.242 -0.24)
0-0 @ 4.79% (0.368 0.37)
3-3 @ 1.49% (-0.156 -0.16)
Other @ 0.23%
Total : 23.18%
1-2 @ 6.68% (-0.227 -0.23)
0-1 @ 5.98% (0.155 0.16)
0-2 @ 3.73% (-0.103 -0.1)
1-3 @ 2.78% (-0.253 -0.25)
2-3 @ 2.49% (-0.243 -0.24)
0-3 @ 1.55% (-0.13 -0.13)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 26.69%

Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 4.06am
Gameweek 4
Puebla
1-2
Atletico San Luis
Martinez (90')
Ferrareis (66'), Arce Pena (83'), Martinez (83+83')
Klimowicz (17'), Vitinho (71')
Urtiaga Ramirez (66')
Aug 19, 2023 4.06am
Gameweek 4
Puebla
1-2
Atletico San Luis
Martinez (90')
Ferrareis (66'), Arce Pena (83'), Martinez (83+83')
Klimowicz (17'), Vitinho (71')
Urtiaga Ramirez (66')
Feb 3, 2023 3am
Gameweek 5
Atletico San Luis
2-0
Puebla
Guemez (54'), Gularte (90+4' og.)
Jul 31, 2022 3.05am
Gameweek 6
Puebla
0-0
Atletico San Luis
Cortizo (16')
Dourado (59'), Chavez (66'), Guemez (76')
Mar 13, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 10
Atletico San Luis
2-1
Puebla
Manuel Sanabria (41'), Orona (90+6')
Waller (23')
Barragan (88')
Gularte (22'), de Buen (26')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!