MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 10:17:04| >> :300:86500:86500:
Liga MX | Gameweek 10
Mar 2, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Nemesio Diez
Tigres

Toluca
2 - 1
Tigres

Vega (54'), Volpi (71' pen.)
Vega (52'), Lopez (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Herrera (35')
Pizarro (52'), Guzman (56'), Sanchez (68')
Cordova (45+6')
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Toluca and Tigres.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Toluca 2-0 Tijuana
Sunday, February 25 at 6pm in Liga MX
Last Game: Tigres 1-0 Juarez
Thursday, February 29 at 1am in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Toluca win with a probability of 40.97%. A win for Tigres had a probability of 34.02% and a draw had a probability of 25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Toluca win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.76%) and 2-0 (6.56%). The likeliest Tigres win was 1-2 (7.89%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.75%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Toluca in this match.

Result
TolucaDrawTigres
40.97% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06) 25.01% (-0.113 -0.11) 34.02% (0.169 0.17)
Both teams to score 57.3% (0.442 0.44)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
53.93% (0.552 0.55)46.07% (-0.555 -0.56)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.63% (0.52 0.52)68.37% (-0.52200000000001 -0.52)
Toluca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.59% (0.21000000000001 0.21)22.41% (-0.213 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.07% (0.315 0.31)55.92% (-0.317 -0.32)
Tigres Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.85% (0.369 0.37)26.15% (-0.37 -0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.77% (0.49100000000001 0.49)61.23% (-0.492 -0.49)
Score Analysis
    Toluca 40.97%
    Tigres 34.02%
    Draw 25%
TolucaDrawTigres
2-1 @ 8.79% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 8.76% (-0.152 -0.15)
2-0 @ 6.56% (-0.071000000000001 -0.07)
3-1 @ 4.38% (0.027 0.03)
3-0 @ 3.27% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.94% (0.048 0.05)
4-1 @ 1.64% (0.02 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.22% (0.002 0)
4-2 @ 1.1% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 2.31%
Total : 40.97%
1-1 @ 11.75% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-2 @ 5.9% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 5.86% (-0.138 -0.14)
3-3 @ 1.32% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 25%
1-2 @ 7.89% (0.031 0.03)
0-1 @ 7.86% (-0.102 -0.1)
0-2 @ 5.27% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.53% (0.05 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.64% (0.054 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.36% (0.019 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.18% (0.029 0.03)
Other @ 3.3%
Total : 34.02%

Head to Head
Oct 5, 2023 4am
Gameweek 11
Tigres
2-2
Toluca
Angulo (45+5'), Gignac (76')
Gignac (48'), Carioca (63'), Angulo (68'), Herrera (90+9'), Flores (90+9')
Ruiz (44'), Morales (90+4')
Meneses (24'), Isais (59'), Morales (77'), Ruiz (90+2')
Meneses (45+2')
May 14, 2023 7pm
Toluca
3-1
Tigres
Lopez (26', 53'), Ruiz (45+3')
Cordova (71')
May 12, 2023 4.10am
Tigres
4-1
Toluca
Cordova (14'), Gignac (31' pen.), Vigon (45+5'), Lopez (72')
Apr 2, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 13
Toluca
3-2
Tigres
Lichnovsky (27' og.), Gonzalez (45+1', 69')
Gignac (76'), Lopez (90' pen.)
Sep 8, 2022 1am
Gameweek 13
Tigres
3-1
Toluca
Cordova (41'), Gignac (62'), Thauvin (80')
Meneses (68')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!