MX23RW : Wednesday, May 22 07:27:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Toulouse
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 30
Apr 21, 2024 at 6.15pm UK
Stadium de Toulouse (Toulouse)
Marseille

Toulouse
2 - 2
Marseille

Nicolaisen (45+2'), Gboho (82')
Diarra (39')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Onana (38'), Moumbagna (90+6')
Murillo (33'), Ounahi (47')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Ligue 1 clash between Toulouse and Marseille, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rennes 1-2 Toulouse
Saturday, April 13 at 8pm in Ligue 1

We said: Toulouse 1-1 Marseille

With both sides fairly equal in terms of league position, we are expecting a close match between Toulouse and Marseille at Stadium de Toulouse on Sunday. Les Violets have been afforded longer to prepare for this clash due to Les Olympiens' European exploits, and we reckon that the hosts will be good enough to force a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Marseille win with a probability of 39.97%. A win for Toulouse had a probability of 34.42% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Marseille win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.64%) and 0-2 (6.63%). The likeliest Toulouse win was 1-0 (8.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.13%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
ToulouseDrawMarseille
34.42% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 25.61%39.97% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Both teams to score 55.32% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.33% (0.0020000000000024 0)48.66% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.22% (0.0019999999999989 0)70.77% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Toulouse Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.85% (0.0010000000000048 0)27.15% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.45% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)62.55% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Marseille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.94% (0.00099999999999056 0)24.05% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.67% (0.0039999999999978 0)58.32% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Score Analysis
    Toulouse 34.42%
    Marseille 39.97%
    Draw 25.6%
ToulouseDrawMarseille
1-0 @ 8.51%
2-1 @ 7.91%
2-0 @ 5.55% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 3.44% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-2 @ 2.45%
3-0 @ 2.41%
4-1 @ 1.12% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 34.42%
1-1 @ 12.13%
0-0 @ 6.53%
2-2 @ 5.64%
3-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.6%
0-1 @ 9.3% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-2 @ 8.64% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 6.63%
1-3 @ 4.11% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-3 @ 3.15%
2-3 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.46% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.12%
2-4 @ 0.95%
Other @ 1.93%
Total : 39.97%

How you voted: Toulouse vs Marseille

Toulouse
48.1%
Draw
18.5%
Marseille
33.3%
27
Head to Head
Sep 17, 2023 4.05pm
Gameweek 5
Marseille
0-0
Toulouse
Correa (64'), Marcelino (80+80'), Harit (89')
Schmidt (4'), Desler (45'), Magri (77'), Restes (79'), Bangre (90+5')
Feb 19, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 24
Toulouse
2-3
Marseille
Dallinga (3'), Onaiwu (87')
Mbemba (52'), Under (59'), Tavares (78')
Dec 29, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 16
Marseille
6-1
Toulouse
Rongier (13'), Nicolaisen (41' og.), Kolasinac (51'), Payet (61'), Under (80' pen.), Tavares (82')
Van den Boomen (66' pen.)
Feb 8, 2020 4.30pm
Gameweek 24
Marseille
1-0
Toulouse
Payet (51')
Gonzalez (15')

Makengo (61'), Sylla (71')
Nov 24, 2019 8pm
Gameweek 14
Toulouse
0-2
Marseille

Sangare (32'), Isimat-Mirin (63'), Amian (86')
Moreira (41')
Benedetto (76'), Radonjic (79')
Strootman (70'), Radonjic (80'), Kamara (82')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG342210281334876
2MonacoMonaco34207768422667
3Brest341710753341961
4Lille341611752341859
5Nice341510940291155
6Lyon34165134955-653
7Lens34149114537851
8Marseille3413111052411150
9Reims34138134247-547
10Rennes341210125346746
11Toulouse341110134246-443
12Montpellier HSCMontpellier341012124348-541
13StrasbourgStrasbourg34109153850-1239
14NantesNantes3496193055-2533
15Le HavreLe Havre34711163445-1132
16Metz3485213558-2329
RLorient3478194366-2329
RClermont34510192660-3425


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!