MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 23:18:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Mar 11, 2024 at 7pm UK
Selhurst Park

Palace U21s
4 - 2
Aston Villa U21s

Plange (5', 45+1', 62'), Kiernan (7')
Plange (41'), Reid (66')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Wilson (54'), Kellyman (80')
Moore (44'), Munroe (59')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Crystal Palace Under-21s and Aston Villa Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Stoke U21s 1-3 Palace U21s
Monday, March 4 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1
Last Game: Liverpool U21s 0-2 Aston Villa U21s
Sunday, March 3 at 2pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Crystal Palace Under-21s win with a probability of 39.99%. A win for Aston Villa Under-21s had a probability of 39.61% and a draw had a probability of 20.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Crystal Palace Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 7.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-2 (5.03%) and 3-1 (4.9%). The likeliest Aston Villa Under-21s win was 1-2 (7.09%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (7.32%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 2.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Crystal Palace Under-21s would win this match.

Result
Crystal Palace Under-21sDrawAston Villa Under-21s
39.99% (-0.129 -0.13) 20.39% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 39.61% (0.109 0.11)
Both teams to score 76.06% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
77.8% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)22.19% (0.080000000000002 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
58.84% (-0.113 -0.11)41.15% (0.108 0.11)
Crystal Palace Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.27% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)12.72% (0.075999999999999 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.04% (-0.16 -0.16)38.95% (0.157 0.16)
Aston Villa Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.14% (0.00099999999999056 0)12.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.78% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)39.21% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Crystal Palace Under-21s 39.99%
    Aston Villa Under-21s 39.61%
    Draw 20.39%
Crystal Palace Under-21sDrawAston Villa Under-21s
2-1 @ 7.13%
3-2 @ 5.03% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-1 @ 4.9% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-0 @ 3.47% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-0 @ 3.37% (0.01 0.01)
4-2 @ 2.59% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 2.53% (-0.015 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.39% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.77% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.23% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.07% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.04% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 3.47%
Total : 39.99%
2-2 @ 7.32% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-1 @ 6.92% (0.021 0.02)
3-3 @ 3.44% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-0 @ 1.63% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-4 @ 0.91% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 20.39%
1-2 @ 7.09% (0.022 0.02)
2-3 @ 5% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 4.85% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
0-2 @ 3.44% (0.021 0.02)
0-1 @ 3.35% (0.02 0.02)
2-4 @ 2.57% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 2.49% (0.008 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.35% (0.014 0.01)
3-4 @ 1.76% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.21% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
2-5 @ 1.05%
1-5 @ 1.02% (0.004 0)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 39.61%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!