MX23RW : Friday, May 24 19:55:36| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Jan 12, 2024 at 7pm UK
Motspur Park

Fulham U21s
2 - 1
Derby U21s

McFarlane (90+2'), Amissah (90+7')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Brown (66')
Brown (18')
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Fulham Under-21s and Derby County Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Saints U21s 2-1 Derby U21s
Friday, December 15 at 11.30am in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fulham Under-21s win with a probability of 70.64%. A draw had a probability of 15.6% and a win for Derby County Under-21s had a probability of 13.77%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fulham Under-21s win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 3-1 (8.04%) and 2-0 (7.22%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (6.19%), while for a Derby County Under-21s win it was 1-2 (3.7%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Fulham Under-21s in this match.

Result
Fulham Under-21sDrawDerby County Under-21s
70.64% (-0.102 -0.1) 15.59% (0.042 0.04) 13.77% (0.058 0.06)
Both teams to score 65.5% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
76.02% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)23.98% (0.074000000000002 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
56.43% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)43.57% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Fulham Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.87% (-0.033999999999992 -0.03)6.13% (0.034 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
76.75% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)23.25% (0.097000000000001 0.1)
Derby County Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.78% (0.01700000000001 0.02)30.23% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.61% (0.020999999999994 0.02)66.39% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Fulham Under-21s 70.64%
    Derby County Under-21s 13.77%
    Draw 15.59%
Fulham Under-21sDrawDerby County Under-21s
2-1 @ 8.64% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 8.04% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
2-0 @ 7.22% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.72% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
4-1 @ 5.61% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
1-0 @ 5.17% (0.016 0.02)
3-2 @ 4.81%
4-0 @ 4.69% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-2 @ 3.36% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
5-1 @ 3.13% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-0 @ 2.62% (-0.013 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1.88% (-0.008 -0.01)
6-1 @ 1.46% (-0.01 -0.01)
4-3 @ 1.34% (-0.002 -0)
6-0 @ 1.22% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 4.73%
Total : 70.64%
1-1 @ 6.19% (0.022 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.17% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.92% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 1.85% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 0.46%
Total : 15.59%
1-2 @ 3.7% (0.015 0.01)
0-1 @ 2.22% (0.012 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.06% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 1.48% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.33% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.98%
Total : 13.77%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!