MX23RW : Tuesday, May 21 07:17:01| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aberdeen logo
Celtic logo
Dundee logo
Hearts logo
Hibs logo
Kilmarnock logo
Livingston logo
Motherwell logo
Rangers logo
Ross County
St Johnstone logo
St Mirren logo
Kilmarnock logo
Scottish Premiership | Gameweek 23
Jan 27, 2024 at 3pm UK
Rugby Park
Hibs logo

Kilmarnock
2 - 2
Hibernian

Vente (25' og.), Kennedy (54')
Wright (17'), Kennedy (90')
Ndaba (73')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Newell (66'), Maolida (81')
Marcondes (90+3')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Scottish Premiership clash between Kilmarnock and Hibernian, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hibernian 0-3 Rangers
Wednesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Kilmarnock 2-0 Hibernian

Kilmarnock's superb home form makes them favourites for this clash, and they should continue their push for Europe with another win. Hibs have some key players absent at present and made a disappointing return to action at home in the week, so could find it difficult again. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kilmarnock win with a probability of 48.79%. A win for Hibernian had a probability of 26.11% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kilmarnock win was 1-0 with a probability of 11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.42%) and 2-0 (8.69%). The likeliest Hibernian win was 0-1 (7.56%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
KilmarnockDrawHibernian
48.79% (0.127 0.13) 25.1% (-0.032 -0.03) 26.11% (-0.093 -0.09)
Both teams to score 52.54% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.74% (0.067 0.07)50.26% (-0.064 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.78% (0.058999999999997 0.06)72.21% (-0.057000000000002 -0.06)
Kilmarnock Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.38% (0.082999999999998 0.08)20.62% (-0.079999999999998 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.82% (0.127 0.13)53.18% (-0.123 -0.12)
Hibernian Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.19% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)33.81% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.53% (-0.044 -0.04)70.47% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Kilmarnock 48.79%
    Hibernian 26.11%
    Draw 25.09%
KilmarnockDrawHibernian
1-0 @ 11%
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-0 @ 8.69% (0.02 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.96% (0.018 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.57% (0.022 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.69% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.96% (0.012 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.81% (0.013 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.06% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 48.79%
1-1 @ 11.93% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.97% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.11%
3-3 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.09%
0-1 @ 7.56% (-0.029000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 6.47% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 4.1% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.34% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.85% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.48% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 26.11%

How you voted: Kilmarnock vs Hibernian

Kilmarnock
64.3%
Draw
28.6%
Hibernian
7.1%
14
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 13
Hibernian
1-0
Kilmarnock
Campbell (36')
Campbell (89'), Miller (90+7')

Donnelly (36'), Lyons (51'), Wright (61'), Findlay (82'), McKenzie (90+1')
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Kilmarnock
2-2
Hibernian
Vassell (61'), Wright (79')
Vassell (45+2'), Lyons (50'), Armstrong (68'), Deas (81'), Magennis (90+2')
Dennis (8' og.), Vente (59')
Miller (24'), Fish (54'), Boyle (89'), Obita (90+4')
Feb 18, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 26
Hibernian
2-0
Kilmarnock
Fish (16'), Hoppe (47')
Nov 12, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 16
Kilmarnock
1-0
Hibernian
Armstrong (53' pen.)
Sep 3, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 6
Hibernian
1-0
Kilmarnock
Newell (12')
Boyle (74'), Porteous (77')

Power (18'), Lafferty (77'), McKenzie (90+1')
Taylor (10')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
Championship Group
CCeltic550095306593
2RangersRangers531187325585
3Hearts513154421268
4Kilmarnock51224644256
5St Mirren51134652-647
6Dundee50144968-1942
Relegation Group
1Aberdeen54104852-448
2Hibernian52125259-746
3Motherwell52035659-343
4St Johnstone51132954-2535
5Ross County51223867-2935
RLivingston52122970-4125
 
First Phase
CCeltic33246380265478
2RangersRangers33243672234975
3Hearts33195946341262
4Kilmarnock33131284334951
5St Mirren33127143843-543
6Dundee331011124454-1041
7Hibernian33912124451-739
8Motherwell33813124651-537
9Aberdeen33811143549-1435
10St Johnstone33710162446-2231
11Ross County3379173256-2430
RLivingston3339212259-3718


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!