MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 00:59:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 33
Mar 30, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio Municipal El Molinon

Sporting Gijon
2 - 3
Racing

Durdevic (24'), Campos (76')
Martin (32'), Pascanu (45'), Rivera (64'), Izquierdoz (67'), Queipo (71'), Gonzalez (79'), (90+5')
Izquierdoz (90+6'), (90+6')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Carlos Arana (63', 88'), Fernandez (90+11' pen.)
Hernando (13'), Garcia (26'), Sanchez (29'), Sainz-Maza (40'), Carlos Arana (89')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Sporting Gijon and Racing de Santander.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Amorebieta 3-1 Sporting Gijon
Sunday, March 24 at 1pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Racing 2-1 Eldense
Sunday, March 24 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sporting Gijon win with a probability of 49.94%. A draw had a probability of 27.6% and a win for Racing de Santander had a probability of 22.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sporting Gijon win was 1-0 with a probability of 15.16%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.48%) and 2-1 (8.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.55%), while for a Racing de Santander win it was 0-1 (9.08%). The actual scoreline of 2-3 was predicted with a 1% likelihood.

Result
Sporting GijonDrawRacing de Santander
49.94% (0.16 0.16) 27.6% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08) 22.46% (-0.087 -0.09)
Both teams to score 42.17% (0.095999999999997 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
38.01% (0.16999999999999 0.17)61.99% (-0.172 -0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.27% (0.125 0.13)81.73% (-0.12700000000001 -0.13)
Sporting Gijon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.91% (0.15300000000001 0.15)25.09% (-0.154 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.22% (0.211 0.21)59.78% (-0.212 -0.21)
Racing de Santander Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.3% (0.013000000000005 0.01)43.7% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.12% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)79.88% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Sporting Gijon 49.94%
    Racing de Santander 22.46%
    Draw 27.59%
Sporting GijonDrawRacing de Santander
1-0 @ 15.16% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-0 @ 10.48% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 8.68% (0.025 0.03)
3-0 @ 4.83% (0.033 0.03)
3-1 @ 4% (0.03 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.67% (0.019 0.02)
3-2 @ 1.66% (0.012 0.01)
4-1 @ 1.38% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 2.08%
Total : 49.94%
1-1 @ 12.55% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 10.96% (-0.069999999999999 -0.07)
2-2 @ 3.59% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.49%
Total : 27.59%
0-1 @ 9.08% (-0.055 -0.05)
1-2 @ 5.19% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.76% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-3 @ 1.43% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.04% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 0.99% (0.003 0)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 22.46%

Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 10
Racing
3-2
Sporting Gijon
Martin (28'), Fernandez (48'), Zenitagoia (83')
Alberto Lopez Menendez (38'), Vicente (39'), Grenier (41'), Sangalli (75'), Martin (90+5')
Campos (32', 63')
Mesa (37'), Villalba (86'), Mendez (90+5'), Rivera (90')
Jan 14, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 23
Racing
2-0
Sporting Gijon
Mboula (12'), Aias (24')
Sep 11, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 5
Sporting Gijon
0-2
Racing
Gassama (30'), Aias (90+4')
Feb 16, 2020 5.15pm
Gameweek 28
Racing
0-2
Sporting Gijon

Olaortua (86')
Costa (40'), Carmona (89' pen.)
Milovanov (11'), Molinero (70'), Perez (83')
Sep 22, 2019 5pm
Gameweek 7
Sporting Gijon
1-1
Racing
Mendez (40')
Salvador (19'), Molinero (68'), Mendez (72'), Parla (92'), Lopez (94')
Yoda (70')
Figueras (27'), Alexis (52')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!