MX23RW : Monday, April 15 16:34:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 36
Apr 20, 2024 at 3.15pm UK
Estadio de la Ceramica

Villarreal II
vs.
Racing de Ferrol

Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Villarreal II and Racing Club de Ferrol.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Villarreal II 2-1 Burgos
Sunday, April 7 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Next Game: Alcorcon vs. Villarreal II
Monday, April 15 at 7.30pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Racing de Ferrol 2-1 Huesca
Sunday, April 14 at 8pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Villarreal II win with a probability of 36%. A win for Racing Club de Ferrol has a probability of 35.69% and a draw has a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Villarreal II win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (7.66%) and 2-0 (6.66%). The likeliest Racing Club de Ferrol win is 0-1 (11.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.24%).

Result
Villarreal IIDrawRacing Club de Ferrol
36% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03) 28.31% (0.038 0.04) 35.69% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Both teams to score 46.88% (-0.107 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.62% (-0.132 -0.13)59.38% (0.137 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.23% (-0.105 -0.11)79.77% (0.10799999999999 0.11)
Villarreal II Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.57% (-0.085000000000008 -0.09)31.43% (0.088999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.19% (-0.102 -0.1)67.81% (0.10600000000001 0.11)
Racing Club de Ferrol Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.37% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)31.63% (0.073 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.96% (-0.078999999999997 -0.08)68.04% (0.082999999999998 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Villarreal II 35.99%
    Racing Club de Ferrol 35.69%
    Draw 28.3%
Villarreal IIDrawRacing Club de Ferrol
1-0 @ 11.5% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 7.66% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.66% (0.0020000000000007 0)
3-1 @ 2.96% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.57% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 1.7% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.94%
Total : 35.99%
1-1 @ 13.24% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9.94% (0.051 0.05)
2-2 @ 4.41% (-0.016 -0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 28.3%
0-1 @ 11.44% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.62% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.59% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.93% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.53% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 1.69% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 35.69%

Who will win Saturday's Segunda Division clash between Villarreal II and Racing de Ferrol?

Villarreal II
Draw
Racing Club de Ferrol
Villarreal II
0.0%
Draw
0.0%
Racing Club de Ferrol
0.0%
0
Head to Head
Sep 10, 2023 3.15pm
Gameweek 5
Racing de Ferrol
2-2
Villarreal II
Vicente (52' pen.), Losada (62')
Pena (22'), Bernal (73'), Cubero (81')
Ontiveros (31'), Fores (60')
Rodri (23'), Abraham (37')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
17MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
18Amorebieta35910163242-1037
19AlcorconAlcorcon34910152644-1837
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3489173251-1933


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!