MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 01:56:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Segunda Division | Gameweek 32
Mar 23, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio de la Ceramica
Leganes logo

Villarreal II
1 - 2
Leganes

Fores (8')
Romero (90+5'), Lanchi (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gonzalez (83'), Saenz (85')
Gonzalez (41'), Djouahra (87')
Coverage of the Segunda Division clash between Villarreal II and Leganes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eibar 2-0 Villarreal II
Saturday, March 16 at 3.15pm in Segunda Division
Last Game: Leganes 4-0 Mirandes
Sunday, March 17 at 1pm in Segunda Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leganes win with a probability of 37.64%. A win for Villarreal II had a probability of 31.87% and a draw had a probability of 30.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Leganes win was 0-1 with a probability of 14.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (7.52%) and 1-2 (7.23%). The likeliest Villarreal II win was 1-0 (12.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.49%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Leganes would win this match.

Result
Villarreal IIDrawLeganes
31.87% (0.0090000000000003 0.01) 30.48% (0.0010000000000012 0) 37.64% (-0.012 -0.01)
Both teams to score 40.61% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.23%66.77% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
14.89% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)85.11% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Villarreal II Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.75% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)38.25% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.99% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)75.01% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Leganes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.77% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)34.23% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.07% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)70.93% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Villarreal II 31.87%
    Leganes 37.64%
    Draw 30.48%
Villarreal IIDrawLeganes
1-0 @ 12.58%
2-1 @ 6.48% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-0 @ 6.05% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 2.08% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-0 @ 1.94% (0.0010000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.11%
Other @ 1.63%
Total : 31.87%
1-1 @ 13.49% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 13.09%
2-2 @ 3.48% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.43%
Total : 30.48%
0-1 @ 14.03%
0-2 @ 7.52% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-2 @ 7.23% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-3 @ 2.69% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.58%
2-3 @ 1.24%
Other @ 2.34%
Total : 37.64%

How you voted: Villarreal II vs Leganes

Villarreal II
31.3%
Draw
31.3%
Leganes
37.5%
16
Head to Head
Oct 29, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 13
Leganes
1-0
Villarreal II
Gonzalez (51')
Saenz (76'), Cisse (90+3')

Ontiveros (28'), Espigares (50')
Espigares (81')
Apr 16, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 36
Leganes
1-0
Villarreal II
Karrika (45')
Dec 3, 2022 8pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Leganes351711747212662
2EibarEibar351771157401758
3Espanyol351513751361558
4Real ValladolidValladolid351771141311058
5Real Oviedo351413845301555
6Sporting GijonSporting Gijon351510104233955
7ElcheElche35159113632454
8Racing Club de FerrolRacing de Ferrol35141294341254
9Racing de SantanderRacing35158125550553
10Burgos35158124344-153
11Levante35121584240251
12TenerifeTenerife35129143236-445
13Huesca35915113025542
14Real ZaragozaZaragoza351012133333042
15Eldense351012134150-942
16AlcorconAlcorcon351010152744-1740
17CartagenaCartagena35109163145-1439
18MirandesMirandes35911153949-1038
19Amorebieta35910163242-1037
20Albacete35812154050-1036
21FC AndorraFC Andorra3598182742-1535
22Villarreal II3589183252-2033


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!