MX23RW : Friday, May 24 00:05:48| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Salernitana
Serie A | Gameweek 37
May 27, 2023 at 2pm UK
Stadio Arechi
Udinese logo

Salernitana
3 - 2
Udinese

Kastanos (43'), Candreva (57'), Troost-Ekong (90+6')
Vilhena (37'), Kastanos (90+1'), Troost-Ekong (90+8')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Zeegelaar (25'), Nestorovski (30')
Zeegelaar (4'), Bijol (71')
Zeegelaar (87')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Serie A clash between Salernitana and Udinese, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Roma 2-2 Salernitana
Monday, May 22 at 5.30pm in Serie A
Last Game: Udinese 0-1 Lazio
Sunday, May 21 at 7.45pm in Serie A

We said: Salernitana 2-1 Udinese

While Udinese can end their goal drought against a Salernitana side that struggles to keep clean sheets, the hosts have plenty of attacking threat and have rarely been beaten of late - they are going from strength to strength under Paulo Sousa. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Udinese win with a probability of 41.96%. A win for Salernitana had a probability of 31.55% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Udinese win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.73%) and 0-2 (7.49%). The likeliest Salernitana win was 1-0 (9.08%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Salernitana would win this match.

Result
SalernitanaDrawUdinese
31.55% (-0.064 -0.06) 26.48% (0.119 0.12) 41.96% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)
Both teams to score 51.63% (-0.38800000000001 -0.39)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.95% (-0.489 -0.49)53.05% (0.49299999999999 0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.36% (-0.419 -0.42)74.64% (0.42100000000001 0.42)
Salernitana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.83% (-0.289 -0.29)31.17% (0.293 0.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.49% (-0.343 -0.34)67.51% (0.346 0.35)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.01% (-0.244 -0.24)24.99% (0.248 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.35% (-0.344 -0.34)59.65% (0.347 0.35)
Score Analysis
    Salernitana 31.55%
    Udinese 41.96%
    Draw 26.48%
SalernitanaDrawUdinese
1-0 @ 9.08% (0.103 0.1)
2-1 @ 7.34% (-0.028 -0.03)
2-0 @ 5.29% (0.017 0.02)
3-1 @ 2.85% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.06% (-0.01 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.98% (-0.038 -0.04)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 31.55%
1-1 @ 12.59% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 7.79% (0.15 0.15)
2-2 @ 5.09% (-0.056999999999999 -0.06)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.48%
0-1 @ 10.8% (0.13 0.13)
1-2 @ 8.73% (-0.026 -0.03)
0-2 @ 7.49% (0.037000000000001 0.04)
1-3 @ 4.04% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-3 @ 3.46% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.35% (-0.043 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.4% (-0.024 -0.02)
0-4 @ 1.2% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 41.96%

How you voted: Salernitana vs Udinese

Salernitana
62.1%
Draw
13.8%
Udinese
24.1%
29
Head to Head
Aug 20, 2022 5.30pm
gameweek 2
Udinese
0-0
Salernitana

Makengo (29'), Walace (45+1')
Perez (45+4')

Bonazzoli (35'), Bradaric (49'), Bronn (66'), Gyomber (74')
May 22, 2022 8pm
gameweek 38
Salernitana
0-4
Udinese

Belec (45+4'), Nicola (74')
Deulofeu (6'), Nestorovski (34'), Udogie (42'), Pereyra (57')
Pereyra (58')
Apr 20, 2022 5.45pm
gameweek 19
Udinese
0-1
Salernitana

Jajalo (32'), Mari (89'), Deulofeu (90+2')
Verdi (90+3')
Ranieri (56'), Ederson (84'), Bohinen (86'), Kastanos (90+2'), Verdi (90+5')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CInter Milan37296287206793
2AC Milan37228773462774
3Bologna371814554302468
4Juventus371814552312168
5Atalanta BCAtalanta362061067392866
6Roma371891064442063
7Lazio371861348381060
8Fiorentina371691258441457
9Torino371314103633353
10Napoli371313115548752
11Genoa371113134345-246
12Monza371112143949-1045
13Hellas VeronaHellas Verona37910183649-1337
14Lecce37813163254-2237
15CagliariCagliari38812184268-2636
16FrosinoneFrosinone37811184468-2435
17Udinese37519133653-1734
18Empoli3789202753-2633
RSassuoloSassuolo3778224274-3229
RSalernitana37210252978-4916


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!