MX23RW : Monday, April 15 03:00:47| >> :300:86500:86500:
Milan logo
Atalanta logo
Bologna logo
Cagliari logo
Empoli logo
Fiorentina logo
Frosinone logo
Genoa logo
Hellas Verona logo
Inter logo
Juventus logo
Lazio logo
Lecce logo
Monza
Napoli logo
Roma logo
Salernitana
Sassuolo logo
Torino logo
Udinese logo
Udinese logo
Serie A | Gameweek 38
Jun 4, 2023 at 8pm UK
Dacia Arena
Juventus logo

Udinese
0 - 1
Juventus


Arslan (88'), Nestorovski (89'), Sottil (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Chiesa (68')
Gatti (39'), Paredes (88')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Serie A clash between Udinese and Juventus, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Salernitana 3-2 Udinese
Saturday, May 27 at 2pm in Serie A

We said: Udinese 1-1 Juventus

Not many teams leave Udine with more than a point, while Juventus are at their most brittle when on the road. As a result, the visitors will finish with a run of no wins in four; summing up a season to quickly forget. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Juventus win with a probability of 41.59%. A win for Udinese had a probability of 32.5% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Juventus win was 0-1 with a probability of 10%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.79%) and 0-2 (7.14%). The likeliest Udinese win was 1-0 (8.63%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 10% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Juventus in this match.

Result
UdineseDrawJuventus
32.5% (-0.618 -0.62) 25.91% (0.038 0.04) 41.59% (0.579 0.58)
Both teams to score 53.8% (-0.325 -0.32)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.6% (-0.334 -0.33)50.4% (0.334 0.33)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.67% (-0.296 -0.3)72.33% (0.298 0.3)
Udinese Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.8% (-0.566 -0.57)29.2% (0.565 0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.85% (-0.703 -0.7)65.15% (0.703 0.7)
Juventus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76% (0.146 0.15)24% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.75% (0.207 0.21)58.25% (-0.20500000000001 -0.21)
Score Analysis
    Udinese 32.5%
    Juventus 41.59%
    Draw 25.91%
UdineseDrawJuventus
1-0 @ 8.63% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-1 @ 7.58% (-0.105 -0.11)
2-0 @ 5.31% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-1 @ 3.11% (-0.093 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.22% (-0.056 -0.06)
3-0 @ 2.18% (-0.075 -0.08)
4-1 @ 0.96% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 32.5%
1-1 @ 12.31% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 7.01% (0.094 0.09)
2-2 @ 5.41% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-3 @ 1.06% (-0.023 -0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.91%
0-1 @ 10% (0.174 0.17)
1-2 @ 8.79% (0.055 0.05)
0-2 @ 7.14% (0.155 0.16)
1-3 @ 4.18% (0.044 0.04)
0-3 @ 3.4% (0.088 0.09)
2-3 @ 2.57% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.49% (0.022 0.02)
0-4 @ 1.21% (0.036 0.04)
2-4 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 41.59%

How you voted: Udinese vs Juventus

Udinese
17.3%
Draw
26.9%
Juventus
55.8%
52
Head to Head
Jan 7, 2023 5pm
gameweek 17
Juventus
1-0
Udinese
Danilo (86')
Jan 15, 2022 7.45pm
gameweek 22
Juventus
2-0
Udinese
Dybala (19'), McKennie (79')
Arthur (23')

Soppy (34'), Cioffi (39'), Zeegelaar (77')
Aug 22, 2021 5.30pm
gameweek 1
Udinese
2-2
Juventus
Pereyra (51' pen.), Deulofeu (83')
Walace (76')
Dybala (3'), Cuadrado (23')
Szczesny (50'), Kulusevski (88'), Ronaldo (90+5')
May 2, 2021 5pm
gameweek 34
Udinese
1-2
Juventus
Molina (10')
Arslan (44'), Pereyra (55'), De Paul (83')
Ronaldo (83' pen., 89')
Pirlo (90+1')
Jan 3, 2021 7.45pm
gameweek 15
Juventus
4-1
Udinese
Ronaldo (31', 70'), Chiesa (49'), Dybala (90+3')
Chiesa (7'), McKennie (33'), de Ligt (64')
Zeegelaar (90')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Inter Milan32265177176083
2AC Milan32216563372669
3Juventus32189545242163
4Bologna321611545252059
5Roma31167856352155
6Atalanta BCAtalanta301551055342150
7Napoli321310950401049
8Lazio32154134135649
9Torino32111293129245
10Fiorentina30127114235743
11Monza321110113441-743
12Genoa31911113438-438
13Lecce32711142748-2132
14CagliariCagliari32710153454-2031
15Udinese31416113047-1728
16Empoli3277182548-2328
17Hellas VeronaHellas Verona3169162842-1427
18FrosinoneFrosinone3269174063-2327
19SassuoloSassuolo3268183962-2326
20Salernitana3229212668-4215


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!