MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 22:24:43| >> :300:86500:86500:
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 11
Jun 12, 2024 at 4pm UK
Wiklof Holding Arena

Mariehamn
0 - 0
VPS


Tehe Olawale (67')
FT

Engstrom (45'), Alanko (78')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between IFK Mariehamn and Vaasan Palloseura.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Haka 2-0 Mariehamn
Friday, June 7 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: VPS 1-1 Ilves
Friday, June 7 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vaasan Palloseura win with a probability of 45.39%. A win for IFK Mariehamn had a probability of 29.1% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vaasan Palloseura win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.17%) and 0-2 (7.91%). The likeliest IFK Mariehamn win was 1-0 (8.01%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.9% likelihood.

Result
IFK MariehamnDrawVaasan Palloseura
29.1% (0.136 0.14) 25.5% (0.182 0.18) 45.39% (-0.32 -0.32)
Both teams to score 53.5% (-0.497 -0.5)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.94% (-0.687 -0.69)50.06% (0.686 0.69)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.97% (-0.617 -0.62)72.03% (0.61499999999999 0.61)
IFK Mariehamn Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.62% (-0.25700000000001 -0.26)31.38% (0.254 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.25% (-0.297 -0.3)67.75% (0.294 0.29)
Vaasan Palloseura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.96% (-0.434 -0.43)22.03% (0.432 0.43)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.64% (-0.659 -0.66)55.35% (0.656 0.66)
Score Analysis
    IFK Mariehamn 29.1%
    Vaasan Palloseura 45.38%
    Draw 25.5%
IFK MariehamnDrawVaasan Palloseura
1-0 @ 8.01% (0.166 0.17)
2-1 @ 7.02% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.64% (0.064 0.06)
3-1 @ 2.71% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.05% (-0.039 -0.04)
3-0 @ 1.79% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 29.1%
1-1 @ 12.12% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.91% (0.191 0.19)
2-2 @ 5.31% (-0.064 -0.06)
3-3 @ 1.04% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 10.45% (0.15 0.15)
1-2 @ 9.17% (-0.046000000000001 -0.05)
0-2 @ 7.91% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
1-3 @ 4.62% (-0.084 -0.08)
0-3 @ 3.99% (-0.045 -0.05)
2-3 @ 2.68% (-0.068 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.75% (-0.056 -0.06)
0-4 @ 1.51% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-4 @ 1.01% (-0.04 -0.04)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 45.38%

Head to Head
Sep 3, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 22
Mariehamn
1-2
VPS
Sid (14')
Cledson (45+1')
Godly Michael (7'), Bashkirov (30')
Godly Michael (27'), Raisanen (53')
May 5, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 6
VPS
2-1
Mariehamn
Hudd (1'), Roberto (53')
Hopcutt (71' pen.)
Oct 16, 2022 1pm
Gameweek 5
Mariehamn
2-2
VPS
Lahti (69'), Sjoroos (74')
Multanen (38'), Reid (83')
Jul 9, 2022 3.30pm
Gameweek 13
VPS
1-3
Mariehamn
Pahkasalo (51')
Nuorela (82'), Yengi (87')
Cledson (26'), Hambo (75'), Latonen (88')
Mensah (63'), Raitanen (65')
May 29, 2022 4.30pm
Gameweek 10
Mariehamn
1-3
VPS
Latonen (78')
Lahti (57'), Felipe (62'), Wiklof (66')
Multanen (33', 38'), Sillah (64')
Engstrom (44'), Ahiabu (85'), Sillah (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1HJK Helsinki1794430181231
2KuPSKuPS1694328161231
3SJKSJK1694330201031
4IlvesIlves1785436231329
5HakaHaka168352623327
6Vaasan PalloseuraVPS167452724325
7Inter Turku176473026422
8Oulu164662427-318
9IFK MariehamnMariehamn154471625-916
10Gnistan163582131-1014
11Ekenas IFEIF1633101634-1812
12LahtiLahti161691431-179


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!