MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 14:59:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
HJK logo
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 7
May 17, 2024 at 4pm UK
Bolt Arena

HJK Helsinki
1 - 2
VPS

Plange (90+1')
Lingman (73')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Borchers (29' pen.), Raisanen (66')
Niemi (90+4'), Nuorela (90'), Niemi (90+4')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between HJK Helsinki and Vaasan Palloseura.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Turku 0-1 HJK Helsinki
Saturday, May 11 at 5pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: KuPS 2-1 VPS
Friday, May 10 at 4.15pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HJK Helsinki win with a probability of 54.96%. A draw had a probability of 23.6% and a win for Vaasan Palloseura had a probability of 21.45%.

The most likely scoreline for a HJK Helsinki win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.83%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.21%), while for a Vaasan Palloseura win it was 0-1 (6.43%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
HJK HelsinkiDrawVaasan Palloseura
54.96% (0.372 0.37) 23.6% (0.093 0.09) 21.45% (-0.466 -0.47)
Both teams to score 52% (-0.924 -0.92)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.57% (-0.918 -0.92)48.43% (0.916 0.92)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.44% (-0.842 -0.84)70.56% (0.84100000000001 0.84)
HJK Helsinki Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.51% (-0.20099999999999 -0.2)17.49% (0.2 0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.01% (-0.349 -0.35)47.98% (0.348 0.35)
Vaasan Palloseura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.02% (-0.965 -0.97)36.98% (0.965 0.97)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.23% (-0.976 -0.98)73.76% (0.976 0.98)
Score Analysis
    HJK Helsinki 54.95%
    Vaasan Palloseura 21.45%
    Draw 23.59%
HJK HelsinkiDrawVaasan Palloseura
1-0 @ 11.27% (0.35 0.35)
2-0 @ 9.83% (0.241 0.24)
2-1 @ 9.78% (-0.014000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.71% (0.103 0.1)
3-1 @ 5.68% (-0.046 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.83% (-0.099 -0.1)
4-0 @ 2.49% (0.029 0.03)
4-1 @ 2.48% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.23% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 3.65%
Total : 54.95%
1-1 @ 11.21% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
0-0 @ 6.47% (0.241 0.24)
2-2 @ 4.87% (-0.137 -0.14)
3-3 @ 0.94% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.59%
0-1 @ 6.43% (0.075 0.08)
1-2 @ 5.58% (-0.119 -0.12)
0-2 @ 3.2% (-0.047 -0.05)
1-3 @ 1.85% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-3 @ 1.61% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-3 @ 1.06% (-0.045 -0.05)
Other @ 1.7%
Total : 21.45%

Head to Head
Oct 8, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 4
VPS
3-2
HJK Helsinki
Bashkirov (2'), Godly Michael (14', 90+4')
Ahiabu (57')
Bande (40'), Radulovic (78')
Apr 19, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 3
HJK Helsinki
4-0
VPS
Radulovic (20', 73'), Ollila (32'), Meriluoto (81')
Apr 15, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 2
VPS
0-1
HJK Helsinki
Bashkirov (82' og.)
Jul 16, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 14
HJK Helsinki
3-1
VPS
Yli-Kokko (19'), Hoskonen (62'), Abubakari (80')
Hazard (88')
Multanen (39')
Alanko (58'), Hudd (85'), Niemi (90+2')
Apr 18, 2022 4pm
Gameweek 3
VPS
0-1
HJK Helsinki

Ahiabu (50'), Yengi (60'), Vahtera (82')
Tanaka (79')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!