MX23RW : Thursday, June 20 21:16:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
Finnish Veikkausliiga | Gameweek 15
May 22, 2024 at 4pm UK
Elisa Stadion

VPS
1 - 3
KuPS

Almen (63')
Engstrom (3'), Pitkanen (68'), Justiniano (75')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Luyeye-Lutumba (21', 49'), Muzinga (59')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Vaasan Palloseura and KuPS.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HJK Helsinki 1-2 VPS
Friday, May 17 at 4pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Gnistan 0-0 KuPS
Sunday, May 19 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a KuPS win with a probability of 36.79%. A win for Vaasan Palloseura had a probability of 36.22% and a draw had a probability of 27%.

The most likely scoreline for a KuPS win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.29%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.06%) and 0-2 (6.47%). The likeliest Vaasan Palloseura win was 1-0 (10.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.81%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 3.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that KuPS would win this match.

Result
Vaasan PalloseuraDrawKuPS
36.22% (-0.746 -0.75) 26.99% (0.259 0.26) 36.79% (0.48399999999999 0.48)
Both teams to score 50.96% (-0.842 -0.84)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.68% (-1.059 -1.06)54.31% (1.057 1.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.29% (-0.893 -0.89)75.7% (0.889 0.89)
Vaasan Palloseura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.21% (-0.955 -0.95)28.79% (0.952 0.95)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.36% (-1.206 -1.21)64.63% (1.204 1.2)
KuPS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.55% (-0.221 -0.22)28.44% (0.218 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.79% (-0.27800000000001 -0.28)64.2% (0.275 0.27)
Score Analysis
    Vaasan Palloseura 36.21%
    KuPS 36.79%
    Draw 26.98%
Vaasan PalloseuraDrawKuPS
1-0 @ 10.19% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 7.98% (-0.145 -0.15)
2-0 @ 6.35% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 3.31% (-0.152 -0.15)
3-0 @ 2.64% (-0.104 -0.1)
3-2 @ 2.08% (-0.109 -0.11)
4-1 @ 1.03% (-0.077 -0.08)
Other @ 2.63%
Total : 36.21%
1-1 @ 12.81% (0.11 0.11)
0-0 @ 8.19% (0.332 0.33)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.123 -0.12)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.98%
0-1 @ 10.29% (0.353 0.35)
1-2 @ 8.06% (0.02 0.02)
0-2 @ 6.47% (0.185 0.19)
1-3 @ 3.38% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.71% (0.061 0.06)
2-3 @ 2.1% (-0.065 -0.07)
1-4 @ 1.06% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 36.79%

How you voted: VPS vs KuPS

Vaasan Palloseura
60.0%
Draw
20.0%
KuPS
20.0%
5
Head to Head
May 10, 2024 4.15pm
Gameweek 6
KuPS
2-1
VPS
Antwi (47'), Vidjeskog (56')
Oksanen (2'), Miettinen (15'), Cisse (43'), Vidjeskog (90+4')
Cisse (76')
Borchers (71')
Raisanen (21'), Justiniano (39')
Sep 17, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 1
KuPS
0-2
VPS
Godly Michael (27', 89')
Lindeman (18'), Bashkirov (34'), Pitkanen (51')
Jul 8, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 14
KuPS
0-1
VPS

Cisse (1')
Roberto (61')
Pitkanen (19'), Roberto (28'), Lindeman (56')
Jun 11, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 12
VPS
0-2
KuPS

Hudd (60'), Raisanen (78'), Mensah (83')
Nissila (25'), Saarinen (47')
Shichenje (10')
Sep 11, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 22
VPS
0-1
KuPS
Vayrynen (54' pen.)
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands11003
2 France France11003
3 Poland Poland10010
4 Austria Austria10010

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Slovakia Slovakia11003
3 Belgium Belgium10010
4 Ukraine Ukraine10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Turkey Turkey11003
2 Portugal Portugal11003
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic10010
4 Georgia Georgia10010


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!