MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 01:56:45| >> :300:86500:86500:
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Ipswich logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Norwich logo
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Rotherham logo
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Southampton logo
Stoke logo
Sunderland
Swansea logo
Watford logo
West Brom logo
Stoke logo
Championship | Gameweek 32
Feb 14, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Bet365 Stadium
QPR logo

Stoke
1 - 0
QPR

Burger (45')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Hayden (64')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Championship clash between Stoke City and Queens Park Rangers, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Blackburn 3-1 Stoke
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 2-2 Norwich
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Championship

We said: Stoke City 1-2 Queens Park Rangers

Stoke defender Wilmot said that the Potters' dressing room is not a nice place to be amid their recent struggles - an admission that does not bode well ahead of a relegation six-pointer on Wednesday. QPR have been boosted by a number of additions in the January window, and we believe that the R's will escape the bottom three with a win in Staffordshire. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stoke City win with a probability of 36.67%. A win for Queens Park Rangers had a probability of 35.64% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stoke City win was 1-0 with a probability of 11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.9%) and 2-0 (6.65%). The likeliest Queens Park Rangers win was 0-1 (10.8%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.06%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Stoke City in this match.

Result
Stoke CityDrawQueens Park Rangers
36.67% (0.064999999999998 0.06) 27.68% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 35.64% (-0.055 -0.05)
Both teams to score 48.77% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.95% (0.041000000000004 0.04)57.05% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.06% (0.033000000000001 0.03)77.94% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Stoke City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.15% (0.061000000000007 0.06)29.85% (-0.061 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.07% (0.071999999999996 0.07)65.93% (-0.072000000000003 -0.07)
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.51% (-0.012999999999991 -0.01)30.49% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.3% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)66.7% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Stoke City 36.67%
    Queens Park Rangers 35.64%
    Draw 27.67%
Stoke CityDrawQueens Park Rangers
1-0 @ 11%
2-1 @ 7.9% (0.011 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.65% (0.012 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.18% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.68% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.89% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.96% (0.005 0.01)
Other @ 2.4%
Total : 36.67%
1-1 @ 13.06% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 9.1% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.69% (0.0049999999999999 0)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.67%
0-1 @ 10.8% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
1-2 @ 7.76% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 6.42% (-0.015 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 2.54% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.86% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 0.91% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 35.64%

How you voted: Stoke vs QPR

Stoke City
21.6%
Draw
9.9%
Queens Park Rangers
68.5%
111
Head to Head
Nov 28, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
QPR
4-2
Stoke
Dykes (11' pen., 79'), Pearson (89' og.), Willock (90+4')
Colback (86'), Begovic (90+6')
Mmaee (45'), Burger (59')
Stevens (10'), Burger (19'), Campbell (56'), Mmaee (56'), Gooch (74'), Johnson (81')
Stevens (53')
Apr 29, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 45
Stoke
0-1
QPR
Adomah (48')
Sep 17, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 11
QPR
0-0
Stoke
Apr 23, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 44
Stoke
1-0
QPR
Brown (45+1')

Dunne (13')
Dec 5, 2021 2.30pm
Gameweek 21
QPR
0-2
Stoke
Campbell (14'), Vrancic (78')
Fox (53')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CLeicester CityLeicester463141189414897
3Leeds UnitedLeeds462791081433890
4Southampton462691187632487
5West Bromwich AlbionWest Brom4621121370472375
6Norwich CityNorwich4621101579641573
7Hull City461913146860870
8Middlesbrough46209177162969
9Coventry CityCoventry4617131670591164
10Preston North EndPreston46189195667-1163
11Bristol City461711185351262
12Cardiff CityCardiff46195225370-1762
13Millwall461611194555-1059
14Swansea CitySwansea461512195965-657
15Watford461317166161056
16Sunderland46168225254-256
17Stoke CityStoke461511204960-1156
18Queens Park RangersQPR461511204758-1156
19Blackburn RoversBlackburn461411216074-1453
20Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds46158234468-2453
21Plymouth ArgylePlymouth461312215970-1151
RBirmingham CityBirmingham461311225065-1550
RHuddersfield TownHuddersfield46918194877-2945
RRotherham UnitedRotherham46512293789-5227


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!