MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 15:04:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Birmingham logo
Blackburn logo
Bristol City
Cardiff City logo
Coventry City
Huddersfield logo
Hull logo
Ipswich logo
Leeds logo
Leicester logo
Middlesbrough logo
Millwall logo
Norwich logo
Plymouth Argyle
Preston North End logo
QPR logo
Rotherham logo
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Southampton logo
Stoke logo
Sunderland
Swansea logo
Watford logo
West Brom logo
QPR logo
Championship | Gameweek 28
Jan 20, 2024 at 3pm UK
Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
Millwall logo

QPR
2 - 0
Millwall

Chair (27'), Armstrong (85')
Cifuentes (33')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Mitchell (32'), Flemming (85')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Championship clash between Queens Park Rangers and Millwall, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Millwall 1-3 Middlesbrough
Saturday, January 13 at 3.15pm in Championship

We said: Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Millwall

QPR have been woeful at Loftus Road this season and in recent weeks especially, but we feel that the likes of Chair and Willock could be able to fire the hosts to victory this weekend. Millwall have lost back-to-back games over the past fortnight, and we believe that their losing run will continue in a highly-anticipated London derby on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Millwall win with a probability of 44.14%. A win for Queens Park Rangers had a probability of 28.97% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Millwall win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.81%) and 0-2 (8.25%). The likeliest Queens Park Rangers win was 1-0 (9.19%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.72%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 4.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Queens Park Rangers would win this match.

Result
Queens Park RangersDrawMillwall
28.97% (0.0030000000000001 0) 26.89%44.14% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 49.19% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.4% (0.00099999999999767 0)55.6% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.23% (0.0010000000000012 0)76.76% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)34.38% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.91% (0.0010000000000012 0)71.08% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Millwall Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.96% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)25.04%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.29% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)59.71%
Score Analysis
    Queens Park Rangers 28.97%
    Millwall 44.13%
    Draw 26.88%
Queens Park RangersDrawMillwall
1-0 @ 9.19% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-1 @ 6.79%
2-0 @ 4.91%
3-1 @ 2.42%
3-0 @ 1.75%
3-2 @ 1.68% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.24%
Total : 28.97%
1-1 @ 12.72%
0-0 @ 8.61% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 4.71%
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 26.88%
0-1 @ 11.91% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.81%
0-2 @ 8.25% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-3 @ 4.07%
0-3 @ 3.81% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.17%
1-4 @ 1.41%
0-4 @ 1.32%
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 44.13%

How you voted: QPR vs Millwall

Queens Park Rangers
34.3%
Draw
17.1%
Millwall
48.6%
35
Head to Head
Dec 26, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 24
Millwall
2-0
QPR
Bradshaw (45+3'), Wallace (90+1')
Emakhu (32'), Honeyman (44'), Wallace (90+3')

Dunne (9'), Smyth (37'), Chair (75')
Feb 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 31
QPR
1-2
Millwall
Martin (82')
Watmore (31'), Burke (78')
Sep 14, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 10
Millwall
0-2
QPR
Willock (54'), Johansen (71')
Feb 15, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 30
Millwall
2-0
QPR
Bennett (48'), Burey (64')
Wallace (59'), Burey (65')

Dickie (45+3')
Aug 7, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 1
QPR
1-1
Millwall
Dickie (31')
Wallace (11')
Ballard (15'), Wallace (43'), Saville (59')
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Saturday, June 15
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 16
 
5pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 17
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 18
 
5pm
Wednesday, June 19
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Thursday, June 20
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Group Stage
Spain
vs.
Italy
Friday, June 21
 
2pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 22
 
5pm
 
8pm
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Germany Germany11003
2 Switzerland Switzerland11003
3 Hungary Hungary10010
4 Scotland flag Scotland10010

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Albania national flag Albania00000
2 Croatia Croatia00000
3 Italy Italy00000
4 Spain Spain00000

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Denmark Denmark00000
2 England flag England00000
3 Serbia Serbia00000
4 Slovenia Slovenia00000

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Austria Austria00000
2 France France00000
3 Netherlands Netherlands00000
4 Poland Poland00000

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Belgium Belgium00000
2 Romania Romania00000
3 Slovakia Slovakia00000
4 Ukraine Ukraine00000

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Czech Republic Czech Republic00000
2 Georgia Georgia00000
3 Portugal Portugal00000
4 Turkey Turkey00000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!