MX23RW : Monday, April 15 03:33:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Atletico Madrid logo
La Liga | Gameweek 33
May 3, 2023 at 9pm UK
Estadio Wanda Metropolitano
Cadiz logo

Atletico
5 - 1
Cadiz

Griezmann (2', 27'), Morata (49'), Carrasco (57' pen.), Molina (73')
Carrasco (21'), Lemar (36'), Molina (44')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Lozano (72')
Diarra (16'), Alejo (38')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Wednesday's La Liga clash between Atletico Madrid and Cadiz, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cadiz 2-1 Valencia
Sunday, April 30 at 1pm in La Liga

We said: Atletico Madrid 3-1 Cadiz

Atletico may have lost their defensive nous a tad in recent weeks, but Simeone's side have more than made up for it in the final third and have been a winning machine in front of their own fans. While Cadiz have held their own on the road over the past couple of months, their raft of injury concerns and trio of fresh suspensions means that Wednesday's trip to the capital should not be a memorable one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Atletico Madrid win with a probability of 75.29%. A draw had a probability of 17.3% and a win for Cadiz had a probability of 7.4%.

The most likely scoreline for an Atletico Madrid win was 2-0 with a probability of 16.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (15.51%) and 3-0 (11.58%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.7%), while for a Cadiz win it was 0-1 (3.64%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Atletico Madrid would win this match.

Result
Atletico MadridDrawCadiz
75.29% (1.768 1.77) 17.3% (-0.219 -0.22) 7.4% (-1.55 -1.55)
Both teams to score 34.42% (-5.805 -5.81)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.5% (-3.99 -3.99)51.5% (3.991 3.99)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.69% (-3.585 -3.59)73.3% (3.584 3.58)
Atletico Madrid Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.96% (-0.63199999999999 -0.63)12.04% (0.631 0.63)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.48% (-1.354 -1.35)37.52% (1.355 1.36)
Cadiz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
39.13% (-6.274 -6.27)60.86% (6.274 6.27)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
8.91% (-3.4521 -3.45)91.08% (3.452 3.45)
Score Analysis
    Atletico Madrid 75.29%
    Cadiz 7.4%
    Draw 17.31%
Atletico MadridDrawCadiz
2-0 @ 16.42% (1.75 1.75)
1-0 @ 15.51% (2 2)
3-0 @ 11.58% (0.96 0.96)
2-1 @ 8.15% (-0.729 -0.73)
4-0 @ 6.13% (0.369 0.37)
3-1 @ 5.75% (-0.674 -0.67)
4-1 @ 3.05% (-0.444 -0.44)
5-0 @ 2.6% (0.094 0.09)
3-2 @ 1.43% (-0.518 -0.52)
5-1 @ 1.29% (-0.226 -0.23)
6-0 @ 0.92% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 2.46%
Total : 75.29%
1-1 @ 7.7% (-0.48 -0.48)
0-0 @ 7.33% (1.1 1.1)
2-2 @ 2.02% (-0.664 -0.66)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 17.31%
0-1 @ 3.64% (-0.131 -0.13)
1-2 @ 1.91% (-0.564 -0.56)
0-2 @ 0.9% (-0.238 -0.24)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 7.4%

How you voted: Atletico vs Cadiz

Atletico Madrid
84.3%
Draw
9.0%
Cadiz
6.7%
89
Head to Head
Oct 29, 2022 3.15pm
gameweek 12
Cadiz
3-2
Atletico
Bongonda (1'), Fernandez (81'), Sobrino (90+9')
Hernandez (85' og.), Felix (89')
Kondogbia (62')
Aug 4, 2022 8pm
Club Friendlies
Cadiz
1-4
Atletico
Gimenez (87')
Cala (21'), Gil (45+1'), Fali (45+1')
Morata (13'), Niguez (45'), Wass (46'), Griezmann (51')
Griezmann (56')
Mar 11, 2022 8pm
gameweek 28
Atletico
2-1
Cadiz
Felix (3'), De Paul (68')
De Paul (30'), Carrasco (35'), Mandava (41'), Simeone (41'), Savic (90+1')
Serrano (88')
Negredo (45')
Sobrino (33')
Nov 28, 2021 5.30pm
gameweek 15
Cadiz
1-4
Atletico
Oblak (86' og.)
Fernandez (24'), Jonsson (82')
Lemar (56'), Griezmann (70'), Correa (76'), Cunha (86')
Jan 31, 2021 3.15pm
gameweek 21
Cadiz
2-4
Atletico
Negredo (35', 71')
Izquierdo (40')
Suarez (28', 50'), Niguez (44'), Koke (88')
Torreira (38'), Felix (41'), Vrsaljko (73'), Koke (76'), Kondogbia (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Real BetisBetis31111283837145
8Valencia30128103332144
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna30116133643-739
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!