MX23RW : Wednesday, April 17 21:55:39| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Cadiz logo
La Liga | Gameweek 33
Apr 28, 2024 at 1pm UK
Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla
Mallorca logo

Cadiz
vs.
Mallorca

Coverage of the La Liga clash between Cadiz and Mallorca.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cadiz 0-1 Barcelona
Saturday, April 13 at 8pm in La Liga
Next Game: Girona vs. Cadiz
Saturday, April 20 at 8pm in La Liga
Last Game: Mallorca 0-1 Real Madrid
Saturday, April 13 at 5.30pm in La Liga
Next Game: Sevilla vs. Mallorca
Monday, April 22 at 8pm in La Liga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Cadiz win with a probability of 37.01%. A win for Mallorca has a probability of 33.69% and a draw has a probability of 29.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cadiz win is 1-0 with a probability of 12.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (7.53%) and 2-0 (7.13%). The likeliest Mallorca win is 0-1 (11.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.42%).

Result
CadizDrawMallorca
37.01% (-2.89 -2.89) 29.3% (0.054000000000002 0.05) 33.69% (2.833 2.83)
Both teams to score 43.95% (0.453 0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.1% (0.264 0.26)62.9% (-0.26799999999999 -0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.61% (0.19 0.19)82.39% (-0.19499999999999 -0.19)
Cadiz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.41% (-1.641 -1.64)32.59% (1.636 1.64)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.87% (-1.88 -1.88)69.12% (1.876 1.88)
Mallorca Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.19% (2.204 2.2)34.8% (-2.207 -2.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.46% (2.259 2.26)71.54% (-2.263 -2.26)
Score Analysis
    Cadiz 37.01%
    Mallorca 33.69%
    Draw 29.29%
CadizDrawMallorca
1-0 @ 12.71% (-0.72 -0.72)
2-1 @ 7.53% (-0.306 -0.31)
2-0 @ 7.13% (-0.749 -0.75)
3-1 @ 2.81% (-0.249 -0.25)
3-0 @ 2.67% (-0.415 -0.42)
3-2 @ 1.48% (-0.037 -0.04)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 37.01%
1-1 @ 13.42% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 11.34% (-0.11 -0.11)
2-2 @ 3.97% (0.079 0.08)
Other @ 0.56%
Total : 29.29%
0-1 @ 11.97% (0.59 0.59)
1-2 @ 7.08% (0.447 0.45)
0-2 @ 6.32% (0.659 0.66)
1-3 @ 2.49% (0.293 0.29)
0-3 @ 2.22% (0.347 0.35)
2-3 @ 1.4% (0.108 0.11)
Other @ 2.21%
Total : 33.69%

Head to Head
Nov 29, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 13
Mallorca
1-1
Cadiz
Prats (45+1')
Rodriguez (66'), Valjent (83')
Alcaraz (12')
Marti (64'), Ocampo (80'), Mbaye (81')
May 12, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 34
Mallorca
1-0
Cadiz
Maffeo (16')
Jan 28, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 19
Cadiz
2-0
Mallorca
Bongonda (10'), Fernandez (38' pen.)
Feb 5, 2022 3.15pm
Gameweek 23
Mallorca
2-1
Cadiz
Sevilla (20' pen.), Muriqi (66' pen.)
Ruiz de Galarreta (69'), Ndiaye (77')
Alcaraz (8')
Iza (59'), Ledesma (64'), Perez (65'), Chust (83')
Oct 31, 2021 1pm
Gameweek 12
Cadiz
1-1
Mallorca
Negredo (90+3' pen.)
Fali (20'), Cala (77'), Alarcon (90+1')
Baba (29')
Ndiaye (18'), Rodriguez (31'), Sedlar (51'), Baba (74'), Kang-in (90+1'), Reina (90+2')
Garcia (82'), Sedlar (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona31205663392465
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao31169651292257
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Valencia31138103432247
8Real BetisBetis31111283837145
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna31116143644-839
12Las PalmasLas Palmas31107142935-637
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
15Mallorca31613122536-1131
16Rayo Vallecano31613122538-1331
17Celta Vigo31610153346-1328
18CadizCadiz31413142141-2025
19Granada3138203260-2817
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!