MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 03:00:14| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lorient logo
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Monaco
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 24
Mar 1, 2024 at 8pm UK
Stade Louis II.
PSG logo

Monaco
0 - 0
PSG

FT

The Match

Match Report

Kylian Mbappe is brought off at half time as Paris Saint-Germain are held to a 0-0 draw by Monaco in Ligue 1 action at the Stade Louis II.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Friday's Ligue 1 clash between Monaco and Paris Saint-Germain, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lens 2-3 Monaco
Sunday, February 25 at 12pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: PSG 1-1 Rennes
Sunday, February 25 at 4.05pm in Ligue 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Paris Saint-Germain win with a probability of 54.55%. A win for Monaco had a probability of 23.54% and a draw had a probability of 21.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Paris Saint-Germain win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.18%) and 0-2 (8%). The likeliest Monaco win was 2-1 (6.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.96%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.2% likelihood.

Result
MonacoDrawParis Saint-Germain
23.54% (-0.144 -0.14) 21.91% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06) 54.55% (0.207 0.21)
Both teams to score 60.48% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.49% (0.143 0.14)38.51% (-0.143 -0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.19% (0.152 0.15)60.81% (-0.152 -0.15)
Monaco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.43% (-0.036999999999992 -0.04)29.57% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.4% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)65.59% (0.045999999999992 0.05)
Paris Saint-Germain Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.86% (0.113 0.11)14.14% (-0.112 -0.11)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.21% (0.223 0.22)41.79% (-0.222 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Monaco 23.54%
    Paris Saint-Germain 54.55%
    Draw 21.91%
MonacoDrawParis Saint-Germain
2-1 @ 6.07% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-0 @ 5.09% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-0 @ 3.1% (-0.027 -0.03)
3-1 @ 2.47% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.41% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 1.26% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 3.14%
Total : 23.54%
1-1 @ 9.96% (-0.037000000000001 -0.04)
2-2 @ 5.94% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 4.18% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.57% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.26%
Total : 21.91%
1-2 @ 9.75% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-1 @ 8.18% (-0.022 -0.02)
0-2 @ 8% (0.011 0.01)
1-3 @ 6.36% (0.029 0.03)
0-3 @ 5.22% (0.029 0.03)
2-3 @ 3.87% (0.014 0.01)
1-4 @ 3.11% (0.027 0.03)
0-4 @ 2.55% (0.025 0.02)
2-4 @ 1.9% (0.015 0.02)
1-5 @ 1.22% (0.016 0.02)
0-5 @ 1% (0.014 0.01)
Other @ 3.41%
Total : 54.55%

How you voted: Monaco vs PSG

Monaco
14.2%
Draw
18.9%
Paris Saint-Germain
67.0%
212
Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 13
PSG
5-2
Monaco
Ramos (18'), Mbappe (39' pen.), Dembele (70'), Vitinha (72'), Kolo (90+6')
Minamino (22'), Balogun (75')
Singo (59')
Feb 11, 2023 4pm
Gameweek 23
Monaco
3-1
PSG
Golovin (4'), Ben Yedder (18', 45+2')
Aug 28, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 4
PSG
1-1
Monaco
Neymar (70' pen.)
Neymar (5'), Kimpembe (77'), Verratti (86'), Hakimi (90+4')
Volland (20')
Akliouche (40'), Camara (55'), Badiashile (90+1'), Henrique (90+5')
Mar 20, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 29
Monaco
3-0
PSG
Ben Yedder (25', 84' pen.), Volland (68')
Martins (30'), Volland (65'), Tchouameni (74')

Mbappe (52'), Neymar (53'), Kimpembe (81')
Dec 12, 2021 7.45pm
Gameweek 18
PSG
2-0
Monaco
Mbappe (12' pen., 45')
Mbappe (19'), Gueye (74'), Verratti (89')

Sidibe (11'), Fofana (17'), Maripan (63'), Martins (73')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paris Saint-GermainPSG28189165244163
2Brest29158644271753
3MonacoMonaco28157653381552
4Lille281310542251749
5Nice2812882822644
6Lens29127103832643
7Lyon29125123845-741
8Reims29117113639-340
9Marseille2810994133839
10Rennes29109104136539
11Toulouse2999113437-336
12StrasbourgStrasbourg2999113340-736
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier29810113641-533
14NantesNantes2994162845-1731
15Le HavreLe Havre29610132737-1028
16Lorient2868143552-1726
17Metz2975173049-1926
18Clermont29410152148-2722


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!