MX23RW : Tuesday, May 28 17:54:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Brest logo
Clermont Foot
Le Havre
Lens logo
Lille
Lyon
Marseille
Metz logo
Monaco
Montpellier
Nantes
Nice
PSG logo
Reims
Rennes
Strasbourg
Toulouse
Monaco
Ligue 1 | Gameweek 18
Jan 13, 2024 at 4pm UK
Stade Louis II.
Reims

Monaco
1 - 3
Reims

Ben Yedder (49')
Magassa (34'), Vanderson (82'), Ben Yedder (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Teuma (35'), Khadra (55'), Matusiwa (90+5')
Still (30'), De Smet (62'), Okumu (80')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Ligue 1 clash between Monaco and Reims, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lens 2-2 Monaco (5-6 pen.)
Sunday, January 7 at 1.30pm in Coupe de France
Last Game: Dinan Lehon 0-3 Reims
Sunday, January 7 at 4.30pm in Coupe de France

We said: Monaco 3-1 Reims

Success over Reims in front of their own fans has been extremely hard to come by for Monaco in recent times, but given their visitors' recent problems on the road, Hutter's men have a prime opportunity to end that hoodoo here. Both teams have seen their ranks ravaged by international call-ups, but with a refreshed creative force in Golovin returning to the Monaco XI, we have faith in the hosts to come up trumps. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Monaco win with a probability of 49.97%. A win for Reims had a probability of 26.43% and a draw had a probability of 23.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Monaco win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.16%) and 2-0 (7.97%). The likeliest Reims win was 1-2 (6.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.7% likelihood.

Result
MonacoDrawReims
49.97% (0.33000000000001 0.33) 23.61% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 26.43% (-0.334 -0.33)
Both teams to score 57.72% (-0.327 -0.33)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.43% (-0.294 -0.29)43.58% (0.297 0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.03% (-0.29000000000001 -0.29)65.97% (0.29299999999999 0.29)
Monaco Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.46% (0.015000000000001 0.02)17.54% (-0.012 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.93% (0.021999999999998 0.02)48.07% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)
Reims Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70% (-0.40599999999999 -0.41)30.01% (0.41 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.87% (-0.492 -0.49)66.13% (0.495 0.5)
Score Analysis
    Monaco 49.97%
    Reims 26.43%
    Draw 23.6%
MonacoDrawReims
2-1 @ 9.6% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
1-0 @ 9.16% (0.122 0.12)
2-0 @ 7.97% (0.11 0.11)
3-1 @ 5.57% (0.016 0.02)
3-0 @ 4.63% (0.065 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.35% (-0.028 -0.03)
4-1 @ 2.42% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 2.01% (0.029 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.46% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 3.79%
Total : 49.97%
1-1 @ 11.02% (0.02 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.78% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-0 @ 5.26% (0.068 0.07)
3-3 @ 1.35% (-0.027 -0.03)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 23.6%
1-2 @ 6.64% (-0.061 -0.06)
0-1 @ 6.34% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.81% (-0.037 -0.04)
1-3 @ 2.66% (-0.056 -0.06)
2-3 @ 2.32% (-0.047 -0.05)
0-3 @ 1.53% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 3.13%
Total : 26.43%

How you voted: Monaco vs Reims

Monaco
78.1%
Draw
9.4%
Reims
12.5%
32
Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 8pm
Gameweek 8
Reims
1-3
Monaco
Teuma (57' pen.)
Jakobs (42'), Balogun (46'), Ben Yedder (49')
Zakaria (83'), Matsima (84'), Diatta (90+5')
Mar 12, 2023 4.05pm
Gameweek 27
Monaco
0-1
Reims
Balogun (51')
Sep 18, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 8
Reims
0-3
Monaco
Golovin (47'), Minamino (87'), Ben Yedder (90')
Feb 27, 2022 12pm
Gameweek 26
Monaco
1-2
Reims
Ben Yedder (55')
Disasi (25'), Lucas (86')
Lucas (88')
Volland (84' og.), Mbuku (90+2')
Hornby (27'), Munetsi (42')
Nov 7, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 13
Reims
0-0
Monaco
Golovin (25'), Badiashile (57')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG342210281334876
2MonacoMonaco34207768422667
3Brest341710753341961
4Lille341611752341859
5Nice341510940291155
6Lyon34165134955-653
7Lens34149114537851
8Marseille3413111052411150
9Reims34138134247-547
10Rennes341210125346746
11Toulouse341110134246-443
12Montpellier HSCMontpellier341012124348-541
13StrasbourgStrasbourg34109153850-1239
14NantesNantes3496193055-2533
15Le HavreLe Havre34711163445-1132
16Metz3485213558-2329
17Lorient3478194366-2329
RClermont34510192660-3425


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!